Referral Coupon Thread- This is the only one!

Just one referral coupons left if anybody is interested in it. No time wasters please.

I need booking number, name, email address and address with post code.

Must be a first time cruisers to get the $400 credit.

Please contact me on peterhlordATgmail.com

But please change the AT above for @

Feel free to ask questions.

Peter:)

• 3 weeks later...

Last chance! I still have one Seabourn referral coupon available for any first time cruisers who will be sailing in 2018. UK based but can send to the States or elsewhere. Just need to get the coupon in to Seabourn 10 days before you sail.  Email me at amfrea@gmail.com if you are interested and I'll send it to you to complete and send on to Seabourn. 400$ for you and for me

7 hours ago, canuckcruzingirl said:

Hello, I have a referral coupon for a new Seabourn cruiser, if you are sailing before Aug/2019....

Canada Post is currently having labour difficulties, but I can use a courier service if needed, to ensure it gets to the Seabourn USA office in time....

What I have done in the past is to take a photo of the filled in Referral Coupon then email it to Seabourn Then post the original

Usually hear back from Seabourn in a couple of days approving the coupon which would be well and truly before Seabourn would receive the original coupon by post from New Zealand

Maybe this way would be any of help for you

On ‎11‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 11:06 PM, Thecat123 said:

What I have done in the past is to take a photo of the filled in Referral Coupon then email it to Seabourn Then post the original

Usually hear back from Seabourn in a couple of days approving the coupon which would be well and truly before Seabourn would receive the original coupon by post from New Zealand

Maybe this way would be any of help for you

Thank you, this is super helpful! (for me & others)

11 minutes ago, rgaudet said:

Hi all

I’ve sailed twice with Seabourn, how do I get a referral coupon?  Do I have to contact Seabourn or do they send them to you after a certain number of cruises?

rob 

rob give Seabourn Club an email asking for the referral coupons

seabournclub@seabourn.com

23 hours ago, Thecat123 said:

23 hours ago, Thecat123 said:

Thank you.

Hello and thanks to rgaudet for simple instructions about who to contact for referral coupons.  

Mine will be arriving soon, so if there are any travelers who would like one before March 11, 2019 (NZ to Bali on Encore)  please get in touch with me. 

This is such a great benefit and easy way for giver and receiver to benefit.  I very much appreciated it when I went on my first Seabourn cruise last February. 

@Bourbon77 - they said they would mail it out this week.  Previous info on this thread suggests that it will be close. I appreciate your response but think it may be safer for you to try canuckcruzingirl (above)  who seems to have one in hand already. If that is no longer an option let me know and we will try.  I'll get back in touch with you when it arrives. 

36 minutes ago, Bourbon77 said:

Will do, thank you.

Bourbon77

Just in case you don't get a Referral Coupon I have one here that you can have.

Just send me an email you have I think up to 10 days before your sailing.

relees at tiscali dot co dot uk

Just do the @ and the dot as .

Edited by LEESRE

I still have one Seabourn referral coupon available for any first time cruisers who will be sailing in 2018. Happy to  complete the coupon, scan it and email it to Seabourn, then post the paper coupon (saves you any hassle and gets it there quickly). Just need to get the coupon in to Seabourn 10 days before you sail.  Email me at amfrea@gmail.com if you are interested and I'll let you know the info I need for the coupon. 400$ for you and for me

Hi java spot

Thank  you for your offer which I would like to take you up on. However when I log on and try to send an email the reply is ‘ you are allowed to send 0 messages today”. I didn’t think I was a Luddite but I can’t resolve this. Any ideas! I haven’t mailed anyone before as I am a novice in this forum.