Referral Coupon Thread- This is the only one!

5 minutes ago, KathleenFL said:

Does anyone have a referral coupon that would cover a June 10, 2019 cruise?  Do you know if it's combinable with the Amex Platinum OBC?

Don't have a coupon but, know it is not combinable but, it $100 more so better than the Amex OBC so use a card that gets 2X or more like Sapphire reserve as that card also will cover you for cancelling .

AA Exec Card is offering 5X for booking a cruise with them, and a discount on Business Class tickets.

Some of my other CC offer trip interruption insurance,

My best offers have been with a TA,,

We do not have a booking number since our final payment has not been made, so referal coupon request was premature,

On 2/7/2019 at 6:21 PM, KathleenFL said:

Does anyone have a referral coupon that would cover a June 10, 2019 cruise?  Do you know if it's combinable with the Amex Platinum OBC?

Coupon - Yes 🙂 - You may email me: schneider(underscore)on(underscore)cruise(at)yahoo(point)de - 

Edited by ochealaaf

On ‎2‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 3:49 AM, lydiamight said:

I have Seabourn referral coupon available if anybody is interested in getting a free $400 shipboard credit

. Please email me at.   raymondcoole “at” gmail.com

hi, I've just sent you an email re your wonderful offer

On 12/30/2018 at 6:21 AM, mkourgelis said:

Hi all 

Does any one have a  referral coupon i would really appreciate it my email is

mkourgelis@aol.com

thanks

I’m just wondering if you got a coupon yet. If you’re sailing before March 27/19, I can give you one.

(I’ve tried emailing you, but your address doesn’t seem to be recognized for some reason.)

• 2 weeks later...

I am from the UK and am about to book my first Seabourn cruise sailing July 2019.  Can anyone explain the referral programme to me and pass on a referral coupon if appropriate.  My email address is carolnagme@gmail.com.

Hi Ollie,

the way it works is that previous cruisers on Seabourn give you a coupon which gets you a several hundred dollar on board credit.  I get the same.  It's only available to first timer Seabourn cruisers.  If you want a coupon let me know (wdpmd@yahoo.com) and I'll get you one.  It's pretty much of a win - win situation with no down side.

Best,

Dave

On 3/6/2019 at 3:34 PM, wdpmd said:

Hi Ollie,

the way it works is that previous cruisers on Seabourn give you a coupon which gets you a several hundred dollar on board credit.  I get the same.  It's only available to first timer Seabourn cruisers.  If you want a coupon let me know (wdpmd@yahoo.com) and I'll get you one.  It's pretty much of a win - win situation with no down side.

Best,

Dave

Hi Dave,

I just emailed you about a referral. We are sailing 3/16/19 from SXM and would love to take you up on your generous offer.

Email will come from kimcrossley@verizon.net.

Kim

This will be our first Seabourn cruise and we are traveling on the Sojourn on 6/7/2019.  If there is someone who could share a coupon I would really appreciate it.

Thanks

Michael

Edited by Dalcrew