Referral Coupon Thread- This is the only one!

31 minutes ago, Mike.NJ28 said:

This is Wonderful!

We are sailing in May around the Mediterranean on the Odyssey, and have 1 payment left! Anybody have a Coupon to share?

Thanks!

Michael 

Heya Michael - absolutely,  just email me at stephaniepb (at) gmail with your full name/addy/booking number and I'd be happy to refer you!

Just a "Heads up":

I am grateful for the $400.00 Onboard coupon which was shared with me by one of this forum's members..THANK YOU!. What I didn't realize is that only one (1) promotion can be used at a time. We each had a $150.00 pp credit from an earlier promotion. It was decided we would switch out to the $200.00 pp credit instead. A Net gain of $50.00 each...YEA!

-Michael

• Like 1

Hello – My wife and I are first time Seabourn cruisers.  We are going on the Mediterranean Islands cruise on May 1-12, 2019.   We would very much appreciate a referral coupon, if anyone has one.  My email is n2wdw@aol.com.

Thanks very much!

On 12/25/2018 at 9:11 PM, n2wdw said:

Hello – My wife and I are first time Seabourn cruisers.  We are going on the Mediterranean Islands cruise on May 1-12, 2019.   We would very much appreciate a referral coupon, if anyone has one.  My email is n2wdw@aol.com.

Thanks very much!

I sent you an email.  

Rob

Hello Seabourn Sailors!

I just booked an Antarctic cruise, leaving February 24 from Santiago. I have my booking number and my email address is cheryl@cherylhale.net -- would be very grateful if someone can provide a referral coupon!

Thanks!

1 hour ago, cherylgrrl said:

Hello Seabourn Sailors!

I just booked an Antarctic cruise, leaving February 24 from Santiago. I have my booking number and my email address is cheryl@cherylhale.net -- would be very grateful if someone can provide a referral coupon!

Thanks!

just sent you an email.

Rob

16 hours ago, Wendini said:

Would anyone have a referral coupon available please, for April 2019 sailing? Thank you. does it work if you have already booked and paid? 

It does work!  If you are travelling before April 6 I can offer a coupon.  Email me at rob_gaudet@yahoo.ca

rb