Referral Coupon Thread- This is the only one!

I have an OBC with my booking and I think this referral is not combinable with any others so I will stick with the one the cruise line is offering as it is 600.00:classic_biggrin:

Thanks for the help though!

50 minutes ago, DuffyMcfluffy said:

I think I acted too hastily as we have already made final payment and from what I have read regarding the referral coupon, it must be submitted before.

So please disregard my request.

According to the information I received from Seabourn it states that the coupon must be received prior to the embarkation of the new guest.  Based on my reading of this, you would still be able to use the coupon.  

Edited by travelingduo

Hi all,

I have recently booked and paid in full  with a TA to go in October for the first time with Seabourn with offers on flights and SBC, from what I read a referral would not be valid is that correct. I don't have a coupon/voucher but if I am incorrect it may be worth seeing if one of you nice people might spare one 🤩

Regards 

On 5/10/2009 at 2:13 PM, Host Dan said:

The referral works like this... A past passenger refers a new couple by extending to them a referral coupon. After final payment is made by the new passenger, each guest receives $400 shipboard credit for the next cruise. Hope this explains the concept..

Host Dan

PS No, I don't have any more coupons, and come to think of it, I haven't been mailed any for quite a while..

I cannot remember the last time I was mailed referral vouchers and I've cruised Seabourn five times. Can anyone offer insight on getting some?

Thanks!

14 minutes ago, TV Dad said:

I cannot remember the last time I was mailed referral vouchers and I've cruised Seabourn five times. Can anyone offer insight on getting some?

Thanks!

Thanks for the clarification Host Dan.  To add to the information for newbies, the coupon can be applied at any time prior to sailing for instance our next cruise is almost a year from now and we applied a coupon where we referred others and seabourn has applied the OBC to our account already.  No need to wait for final payment in this case and no need for the referred party to have made final payment for the coupon to be applied.

2 minutes ago, FlyingScotSailors said:

TV Dad, call Seabourn Club and ask for some coupons.  You should get them mailed to you within a few days.

rallydave, Seabourn may apply the coupon to your next booking, but the referred party has to have sailed before you actually get the OBC to spend.

Thanks for the clarification FlyingScott.   Was just trying to clarify the having to made final payment as well as other misnomers that have recently been posted here.