Cruise Critic Community
Tucruisers

Referral Coupon Thread- This is the only one!

22 minutes ago, sfvoyage said:

I just sent you an email.

Just to confirm:  your email domain is mail dot com, not gmail dot com, right?

I will be taking my first Seabourn cruise in April - Quest transatlantic.  I would love a referral coupon if anyone has one available.

Email me at hencoll1 at gmail dot com    Thanks

37 minutes ago, hencoll said:

I will be taking my first Seabourn cruise in April - Quest transatlantic.  I would love a referral coupon if anyone has one available.

Email me at hencoll1 at gmail dot com    Thanks

Email sent to you.

First time sailing as well!  cherylfricker at rocketmail dot com   Does anyone have a coupon?

Hi

My husband and I will be taking our first Seabourn cruise on Odyssey (Bridgetown to Bridgetown) on 23 November.  If I'm not too late does anyone have a referral coupon that they would be willing to share?

My email address is m.labramoddy at btinternet dot com.

Many thanks

M

Good news, bad news and I don't know news on the new referral program.

When the news above broke for the new plan I had an extra approved coupon that will expire after our next cruise so wanted to take advantage of the new way to get 2 $250 referrals rather than the current $400 OBC.  Contacted Seabourn several weeks ago and got a response that the roll out had been delayed and that I would get the double $250 once the computer problems were fixed.  Got an email yesterday confirming my $500 OBC plus my cruise $1000 OBC under the new plan.  Previously it was one or the other now you get both.

Now the good, bad and I don't know news.

Good

Referral coupons are now downloadable from the Seabourn website.

Referrers can get double referrals by referring multiple people

If you have a $400 referral as a member, get another and they will increase the referral by an additional $100

https://www.seabourn.com/en_US/refer-a-friend.html is the website link for the new program.

Bad

Referrals are now reduced to $250 for everyone on a per referral basis.

I don't know

What will happen with existing $400 referral coupons.  Believe if already approved will remain but, guessing those not yet redeemed will be worthless

Hope this helps.

Edited by rallydave

I had two 400.00 referral coupons when the new program was announced.

happy to report they were honored and two new people will receive 400.00 OBC.

I also received two 400.00 for future sailings. 

8 hours ago, purpleally said:

I had two 400.00 referral coupons when the new program was announced.

happy to report they were honored and two new people will receive 400.00 OBC.

I also received two 400.00 for future sailings. 

Really hopeful you are correct and I was incorrect and the proof will be out shortly.  You see when the new program was announced it was on the website but, then gone for a couple of weeks while Seabourn worked out some kinks including the on line downloading of the coupon which is now there so was not ready for primetime at the initial announcement.

I can confirm that a single referral can be increased by $!00 with a referral you might not use before it expires.

2 hours ago, rallydave said:

Really hopeful you are correct and I was incorrect and the proof will be out shortly.  You see when the new program was announced it was on the website but, then gone for a couple of weeks while Seabourn worked out some kinks including the on line downloading of the coupon which is now there so was not ready for primetime at the initial announcement.

I can confirm that a single referral can be increased by $!00 with a referral you might not use before it expires.

Excuse me?

the two people who I referred received confirmation from Seabourn 

In the mail today I received two 400.00 certificates which do not expire until two years after they sail. 

The coupons I used were ones I previously had prior to the announcement of the new program

We will be taking our first Seabourn cruise in March 2020, does anyone have a referral coupon - Bernie at Yockney dot com

1 hour ago, Squiz58 said:

We will be taking our first Seabourn cruise in March 2020, does anyone have a referral coupon - Bernie at Yockney dot com

Sent you an email.

I mailed in a referral coupon for $400 last week   How long should it take before it is credited to their ship board account?

Thanks

Hi, we would love a referral code if someone has any available. We will be traveling to Asia and will need 2 cabins.  Please Send 

closet too full at gmail dot com

Thank you in advance 💜

Hi, wondering if anyone has a referral coupon for me. We travel on Seabourn from San Antonio, Chile on 28th November 2019. We are first time Seabourn cruisers. Thank you Vicki

Hi edillillie

i have a $400 coupon for you. 

Please send me your details to lordlound at me.com

thank you

martin

33 minutes ago, edillilie said:

Hi, wondering if anyone has a referral coupon for me. We travel on Seabourn from San Antonio, Chile on 28th November 2019. We are first time Seabourn cruisers. Thank you Vicki

unfortunately think you are too late as they require the coupon 2 weeks prior to departure and we are currently less than 2 weeks prior to your departure.  Hopefully it might work but, the T's and C's' require the 2 week prior.

Here is the exact wording from the coupon:              The redemption request must be received at least two
weeks prior to the referred guests’ sailing date.