Any Recent Navigator Travelers with info to share?

I don't really know what kind of information you want but my friend and I had the best time of our lives. There was so much to do that we didn't get is all done and had to go on another voyager class ship to finish. The cabins had plenty of room. I personally thought the food and selection was great. We enjoyed the English pub and the 18th Hole. It was fun to sit outside the 18th Hole with a drink before dinner and watch the kids playing basketball, rock climbing and putt putt. The Cafe Promenade has food there 24/7 and it's a nice place to pick up a piece of pizza before retiring for the night. Whatever you do you'll have alot of fun. Happy cruising.

everything was more than we could imagine!!!!

also portofinos is now $25. We ate at portofinos & at jonny rockets. We could of skipped them because the food and service was just like eating in the dining room. jonny rockets had terrible service and the fries & onion rings were served cold. Burgers also tasted like the one from winjammer. but desert was good! we were spoiled rotten by our waitiers. THey served us all the desserts available each night for me and my hubby to share. and as many entrees as we wanted to try.

we loved it :-)

You will love it - Mark Walker was a great cruise director. Very personable and funny!

Be sure to stop by the Promenade Bar and watch Bipbul do his magic tricks - awesome!

Portofino's was well worth it - the meal we had was excellent. Went on the 2nd formal night and it wasn't crowded at all.

Enjoy!

Robin

icon_cool.gif

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=4169e1&cdt=2005;4;16;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Voyager 4/16-23/05

Navigator 4/17-24/04

Explorer 4/12-19/03

Disney Wonder April 2001

We went on the 4/17 sailing and got married in Grand Cayman. We have been on the Navigator twice and absolutely love her! We did totally different activities this time on the ship than we did on the last trip. I'm sure you'll have a great time.

If you have any specific questions, let us know. It's much easier to answer that way!

How about the club at night? I am only 20 and I bringing people with me that have never cruised before and I want to make sure that they will have fun. I know that on some of the other cruise lines that I have been on the only people that were in the club until the wee hours of the morning were old people, and im talking old. So any info would be great. We are sailing on May 22nd so we are getting close. YEAH!!!! icon_razz.gif

Thanks, Rachael

Navigator of the Seas

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff00ff&cdt=2004;5;22;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

For the night club... what is it, the Dungeon??? I get the clubs all confused now!

Anyway, it's usually full of 20 year olds, so you'll have a ball!

Diane

Check out our cruise pictures:

http://community.webshots.com/user/thebowers

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff0000&cdt=2004;04;10;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500 'Til the Navigator

Again!

Carnival Fantasy 7/28/2000

Carnival Triumph 9/22/2001

Carnival Imagination 4/21/2002

Carnival Triumph 5/29/2002

Carnival Legend 9/20/2002 (Inaugural)

Explorer of the Seas 10/19/2002

Navigator of the Seas 12/10/2002 (Inaugural)

Explorer of the Seas 12/14/2002

Navigator of the Seas 5/03/2003

Adventure of the Seas 7/27/2003

Serenade of the Seas 8/23/2003 (Inaugural)

Mariner of the Seas 11/12/2003 (Inaugural)

Mariner of the Seas 12/14/2003 (Golden Anchor Cruise!)

Navigator of the Seas 4/10/2004

Mariner of the Seas 8/8/2004

Star Princess 11/21/2004

Archived