Queen Mary to return to service?!

green.herbs

I am surprised and saddened by your reply Elizabeth, there is far too much cynicism about these days.

Gari

I completely agree Gazza. And as a token of my faith in the success of the gentleman's enterprise I am just about to mail him a cheque for 37,456,777 dollars.

That's Zimbabwe dollars of course - currently equivalent to 1.00 US dollar.

J

Gari' date='

I would guess that your chances of getting "vast sums of money" from the Nigerian bank are equal to the chance of this Titan venture being a non-profit organization.

quote']

I am surprised and saddened by your reply Elizabeth, there is far too much cynicism about these days.

Gari

Me a cynic??? :rolleyes: Never--my other name is Nancy Naive. :p And if you believe that, I have a bridge that might be of interest to you!

Me a cynic??? :rolleyes: Never--my other name is Nancy Naive. :p And if you believe that, I have a bridge that might be of interest to you!

Why would I be interested in your old dental work? I am not that sort of chap.

Gari

Hello Jerry,

I have noticed your posts on a few different sites regarding my organization's plans to create history with Titan, a vessel I envision as the world's largest liner, a ship which will truly carry on the legacy of Titanic for future generations, while assisting many of the world's sick and needy children along the way.

We are a non-profit.

I am working very diligently in recent weeks within my network to see to it that this dream slowly becomes reality, and these efforts are beginning to pay off in many respects.

To inform you, Titan will not be a bank or investment funded project. My network of individuals currently working towards this goal has among them multiple members of some of the wealthiest Americans.

Our goal of raising the initial amount needed to secure full design, and initial construction will be in place by winter 2009-10, and I anticipate that contstruction will indeed take place beginning by mid-2010.

I understand that you may have your doubts, and I can respect your concerns, but the reality of the situation is that this project is moving forward.

I certainly am available to answer personally any questions you may have as this effort continues to gain momentum.

Sincerely,

Joseph Ricker

Chairman

SS Titan Foundation

admin@sstitan.org

quote=Cruise Liner Fan;19485873]Speaking of pipedreams,here is another pipedream http://www.sstitan.org Regards,Jerry

And your purpose is? Do you seek money? Or are you only out to educate us?

Hello Jerry,

I have noticed your posts on a few different sites regarding my organization's plans to create history with Titan, a vessel I envision as the world's largest liner, a ship which will truly carry on the legacy of Titanic for future generations, while assisting many of the world's sick and needy children along the way.

We are a non-profit.

I am working very diligently in recent weeks within my network to see to it that this dream slowly becomes reality, and these efforts are beginning to pay off in many respects.

To inform you, Titan will not be a bank or investment funded project. My network of individuals currently working towards this goal has among them multiple members of some of the wealthiest Americans.

Our goal of raising the initial amount needed to secure full design, and initial construction will be in place by winter 2009-10, and I anticipate that contstruction will indeed take place beginning by mid-2010.

I understand that you may have your doubts, and I can respect your concerns, but the reality of the situation is that this project is moving forward.

I certainly am available to answer personally any questions you may have as this effort continues to gain momentum.

Sincerely,

Joseph Ricker

Chairman

SS Titan Foundation

admin@sstitan.org

quote=Cruise Liner Fan;19485873]Speaking of pipedreams,here is another pipedream http://www.sstitan.org Regards,Jerry

Dear Mr. Ricker, I'll be cordial with my response to your post.If you can pull this dream off and get this ship built all power to you.However you do understand why me and other people on this thread have doubts.Just go this this website http://www.put.com/gigantic and you will see various proposals to build a full size working replica of the Titanic and your proposal to build the SS Titan is mentioned on this website.This website was created at the time the movie Titanic was winning at the boxoffice in late 1997 and into 1998.And in early 1998 because of the popularity of that movie all these people came up with ideas to build a Titanic replica and right up to this present day which is almost 11 1/2 years since that movie was released and not one sheet of steel plating has been welded to build a Titanic replica but rumor has it that due to the popularity of that movie which then inspired Carnival Corporation chairman Micky Arison to buy the Cunard Line to have the Queen Mary 2 built and the QM2 is in service since January 2004 and I am going aboard the QM2 next month on June 19th.I might be crazy to write this but IF you do end up with having the ship built,I'll be first on line to buy a ticket if it is not expensive.But I hope you understand why I and other people have our doubts. Regards,Jerry

In the UK one of the most protected species is Bats and the Law says that wherever they are found their presence must be recorded and reported, I have officially recorded that SSTitan does have bats, apparently in his belfry but I am unsure to whom I should now make the report as we are in cyberspace. My major concern is that they don't hurt themselves on the multitude of loose screws.

And I wonder where the approval for this non-profit organization is?

From the website:

These individuals will be targeted to donate to the Foundation’s cause directly through the website, once IRS 501 ©(3) tax exempt status, Minnesota sales tax exemption, and Minnesota Charities Registration approval are complete by the end of 2008.

Are we not in 2009?

And I wonder where the approval for this non-profit organization is?

From the website:

These individuals will be targeted to donate to the Foundation’s cause directly through the website, once IRS 501 ©(3) tax exempt status, Minnesota sales tax exemption, and Minnesota Charities Registration approval are complete by the end of 2008.

Are we not in 2009?

POINT OF ORDER

Is it possible to pick holes in something that is already completely constructed of holes?

Ahm we british are good at selling bridges:) to people who dont know what they buying:rolleyes:

Re Bats , jim, we have them in the garden, do you want some, they are friendly bats

Quote:

Originally Posted by garigoun viewpost.gif

Ahm we british are good at selling bridges:) to people who dont know what they buying:rolleyes:

Re Bats , jim, we have them in the garden, do you want some, they are friendly bats

Why Gari!!! I never knew! And may I call you Nancy? After all, Gail and Jimmy have their own pet names for you...

Why Gari!!! I never knew! And may I call you Nancy? After all, Gail and Jimmy have their own pet names for you...

Erm?? Did someone get a little confused with the quotes there I ask? You want to watch that, they're locking up the old 'uns.

Gari

By an amazing coincidence I have this week been approached by several Nigerian gentlemen offering me vast sums of money in exchange for a trifling amount to cover transfer expenses. As I have enough for my immediate needs I will gladly forward details of your bank a/c to them or provide you with their address that you may conclude the deal yourself.

Think nothing of it Old Man.

A Philanthropic Gari

Now that's funny, Gari, but I am not in need of Nigerians money scams at this time. Sail on!

Rob, bats in the garden is ok, but bats in the belfry helllllllo wooooooooohooooooooooo. Call the men in white coats.

Jim , I have bats and no belfry, but there is a lound knocking on the door, the men with the white coatds are outside, I wont let in, the bats are mine now and im buuilding a belfry as we speak in the garden, (hard , its dark, no lights), they are still knocking but they cant in, and bats are flying , or are they:eek:.

and whose is mixing up the quotes, is it you, is it me, is it man or a bat?

And your purpose is? Do you seek money? Or are you only out to educate us?

Hello Real PM,

Just responding to a post by Jerry here, and letting those interested in this newbuild project of our plans.

Thanks for your question.

- Joseph

Of course you don't. You have your own. Or you are insane. So, which is it?

Wow, there are a lot of cynics out there, whew!!!

No , maybe a little insane to have even posted here, eh?

Yes, we will have plenty of money. No need for scams here. :)

Take care!

- Joseph

You have quoted the evil b**ch not Gari. But I suppose that this is how gossip gets started.:rolleyes:

Oh I never gossip, I only tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, wanna hear it lol.

odd how these quotes are all mixed up though

Archived