on-board booking credit question

If you book a Celebrity cruise while on-board an RCCL ship, do you get the same shipboard credit for the new cruise as you do if you booked another RCCL?

I'm making the big assumption here that you [B]can[/B] book a Celebrity cruise while on an RCCL cruise, someone please let me know if that is not correct!

thanks much

judy

Judy,

I am not sure about the on board credit. I think it is the same.You can book Celebrity while on RCI cruises.

Freebird

[img]http://www.patriots.com/images/header_new/sb38champs03/belichick800_mid.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.patriots.com/images/header_new/sb38champs03/all800_sblogo.jpg[/img]

Thanks Freebird - I have a couple of RCI possibilities as well for the week we're planning on going, so in any event I could get the credit, but right now my first choice is the Century.

Being a big Pats fan, you will probably appreciate this - I was very happy to see, when this year's NFL schedule came out, that we won't miss any Titans home games while we go on this cruise in November!

judy

The loyalty ambassador on Rhapsody told us a few weeks ago that yes, you do get the same on board credit booking on Celebrity... and yes, she could book Celebrity as well.

Ann

'02 Enchantment of the Seas
'03 Rhapsody of the Seas
'04 Rhapsody of the Seas
'05 Navigator of the Seas

Archived