How to get a couple book?

Sam Cruise

I booked directly from Princess.com and see how can I get a free coupon book before my June Alaska Golden cruise?

There is a passport to savings that is usually left in your cabin.

The other is a promo by travel agents.

Have you called Princess to ask?

Maybe not useless. There is another thread about coupons books where the person posted coupons for buy one get one free coffee and ice cream cards and 50% of a photo.

Since these are things that I would buy without a coupon, I would love to get the coupon in order to save a little cash.

I booked directly from Princess.com and see how can I get a free coupon book before my June Alaska Golden cruise?

We got one from our TA. There are a few coupons we will definitely use.

Go on your roll and see if someone wants to get rid of theirs. I have no need for my coffee coupon and certainly not 2. I enjoyed the free stuff with lots of cream and sugar:p. This new promo book appears to be more valuable than the others, with a even a photo coupon. That's a definite for us.

Good Luck!

Maybe not useless. There is another thread about coupons books where the person posted coupons for buy one get one free coffee and ice cream cards and 50% of a photo.

Since these are things that I would buy without a coupon, I would love to get the coupon in order to save a little cash.

I am guessing it is because some are confusing the new coupon book with that stupid 'passport to value' book the cruise line gives everyone. Yes, I agree, the new coupon books given out by some TA's sound a lot nicer than the passport to value coupons (which I call coasters). :)

I am guessing it is because some are confusing the new coupon book with that stupid 'passport to value' book the cruise line gives everyone. Yes, I agree, the new coupon books given out by some TA's sound a lot nicer than the passport to value coupons (which I call coasters). :)

Still gotta buy to get. :(

We are suppose to get the coupon book as well as we booked during "the special". My travel agent said it would be in the room..has this been everyone's experience or did your travel agent send it in the mail??

Your room steward will have it on the table in your room when you arrive. If it's not there, Stewart;) might still be busy trying to distribute, but you should receive it by the end of the first day.

We are suppose to get the coupon book as well as we booked during "the special". My travel agent said it would be in the room..has this been everyone's experience or did your travel agent send it in the mail??

Our TA said it will be our cabin. Some passengers had them on our Feb. cruise. They were able to combine the pic coupon along with the regular discount from Princess, buy 3 portraits get one free. Basically 4 pics for the price of 2.

A lot of people do, don't you:D;)

You won't get the special coupon book unless your TA has told you you're getting it or if it was added to your booking by the TA. It's a perk offered by TAs for certain sailings and does have some valuable coupons in it.

The "Passport to Savings" everyone gets and I've never used a coupon yet in that thing. These are two totally different things.

Actually, it was offered as late as a couple months ago for those that booked Alaska through certain TAs.

Some people may be getting them & they just don't know about it. Not every TA will tell their clients (a nice little surprise?) or maybe some TAs don't even know about it or understand what it is.

Your TA should be able to simply call Princess and ask them if you have one added to your booking or check in POLAR to see if it's there.

But many items in the new coupon book, like the 2 fer 1 coffee card and photo coupon are something worth using if you had already planned to purchase these items. I don't expect them to put out freebie coupon books, I think that is asking just a little much in these days of tightening of budgets. :)

But many items in the new coupon book, like the 2 fer 1 coffee card and photo coupon are something worth using if you had already planned to purchase these items. I don't expect them to put out freebie coupon books, I think that is asking just a little much in these days of tightening of budgets. :)

True.

Archived