Cocktail Cards on HAL

kiggy

The cocktail cards (I'm assuming you mean the signature card which is for mixed drinks) is $60-something and includes 10 drinks. It's a value as it includes your 15% gratuity per drink as well. It's easy to use and accepted everywhere on the ship and on Half Moon Cay.

Have a wonderful cruise! I sailed my first HAL on 3/29 and loved it. My husband I are returning in November and I can't wait!

Check the price of your cocktail before purchasing the card. Some drinks are less expensive than the per drink cost when using the card. In addition, I believe the Drink of the Day is less expensive than the card cost.

Also, the card does not include top shelf liquors.

Even if using the card is more expensive, you might still want to use it. The convenience of not keeping track of all those sales slips may be worth it to you.

The cocktail card costs $64.69 for 10 cocktails which inlcudes the 15% gratuity. It only covers the house brand of liquor.

If you want a special brand of gin, vodka, etc., -- it may cost you extra.

Definitely ask about the price of the drink you wish to order -- then add on 15% gratuity to see if it is worth it.

The drink specials of the day are made with the house brands.

We purchase the wine and cocktail cards & find them convenient where

we don't have to sign anything. As far as premium spirits, my husband

used his cocktail card and always orders "Stoly" which was acceptable

for that. I ordered either wine or house champagne with my wine card

and never had a problem.

• 3 weeks later...

Are the cards good for specialty drinks like margaritas, pina coladas, etc.? I usually drink beer. How much does a domestic beer cost? I'm hoping that a beer is less than $6. Thanks.

• 1 year later...

ok - I am very confused:confused: - Kiggy (the op) is asking how much cocktail cards cost? cocktail cards are gone. they have been replaced with the beverage card (which is better because you can use it for any kind of alcoholic drink, beer, specialty drinks, whatever).

Perhaps I'm missing the boat, but in case I am not, the beverage card cost $90 and is worth $100 in drinks.

I doubt if any of the old cocktail or wine cards would now be accepted unless they were pre-ordered for a cruise and are still available on that ship :confused:

ok - I am very confused:confused: - Kiggy (the op) is asking how much cocktail cards cost?

This is a 2-year old thread that was resurrected.

Ya gotta learn to check the date when you start to read a "new" thread. ;)

This is a 2-year old thread that was resurrected.

Ya gotta learn to check the date when you start to read a "new" thread. ;)

gotcha - the person who asked resurrected the thread and I 'missed the boat' - didn't notice it was an old one :o thanks Ruth ;)

I'll hang my head for a while :o

Archived