Back from Sovereign April 30th Cruise

Well got home yesterday from the Sovereign. I first want to say it was wonderful to meet KC (Karen). It was a delight to meet you and your husband and I am so sorry that we could not enjoy more time together!

The cruise was a wonderful success! I have submitted a complete review to the Review section of CC.

Highlights: Suite was nice, big and comfortable but a bit noisy being under the Windjammer.

Food was wonderful! I enjoyed every single dinner in the dining room. Now the selection at the Windjammer was ok - but that could also be due to my taste in food. But I had steak every single night and loved it all - cooked to perfection, tender, juicy and full of flavor.

Shows: Mike Price was a "Not to Miss" show. You may think juggler? Yeah go see him! He has a wonderful comedy routine and it a fanatstic juggler. The Love and Marrige show was a hoot! The Broadway Review show was ok - but the dancers and the costumes were great.

Drinks: Good value- really no difference in price when compared to land based bars. Drinks were very good and just the right strength.

Ship: I really enjoyed this ship. Yes it is a bit older but I thought is was elegant and classy. I really enjoyed the attention to details that I noticed.

Nassau: Sorry cannot tell you anything about it. Our TA arranged for us to have a VIP at the Breezes Resort fully comp'ed.

Coco Cay: Loved it! Plenty of chairs and plenty of spots to get away and have a quite time together.

Please feel free to ask me any questions!

Carnival

Fantasy 11/91, Ecstasy 1/98, Fascination 11/99, Paradise 2/00, Imagination 4/02, Ecstasy 5/03, Paradise 10/03

Royal Caribbean

Sovereign of the Seas 4/04

<MARQUEE>Shouldn't I be on the ship by now?</MARQUEE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Please feel free to ask me any questions! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Did KC behave herself in the hot tubs???

1065.gif

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=111111&cdt=2004;5;30;14;00;00&timezone=GMT-1000 RCCL Serenade--5/30--Alaska

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff0000&cdt=2004;10;28;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500 RCCL Jewel--10/28--repositioning

**RCCL SOS-8/27/04** Carnival Miracle-2/13/05**

Parrothead8: I wish we had more time to get to know each other - but lets just say I did not hear anyone talking about some lady getting crazy in the hottubs. She was wonderful to meet and I really hope we will have a chance to meet again on another ship.

Carnival

Fantasy 11/91, Ecstasy 1/98, Fascination 11/99, Paradise 2/00, Imagination 4/02, Ecstasy 5/03, Paradise 10/03

Royal Caribbean

Sovereign of the Seas 4/04

<MARQUEE>Hey - when's my next cruise?</MARQUEE>

Archived