? for NCL transfer users

Arwenmark

If you have used NCL transfers to get from the airport to the cruise terminal, any cruise terminal for the sake of the question, and you had an early flight in say before ten o'clock day of sailing, when did the bus take you to the terminal?

In other words if you flew in early that day did they keep you sitting around until they would leave in time to get you to the terminal by 1:00 or did they fill the bus with so many and leave or what?

In my case it is Vancouver and the airport has an expedited program for US direct to cruise getting through customs and immigration. BUT you must be on a direct flight from the US which I am, and you MUST have Cruiseline Transfers.

I realize that actual transport would be quicker by Taxi but not sure about the whole regular as opposed to expedited customs immigration thing.

I've never used NCL (or any other cruiseline transfers), but have been in and out of Canada a lot, including through Vancouver...and have never been delayed getting through customs. I'd probably just take a cab.

If you have used NCL transfers to get from the airport to the cruise terminal, any cruise terminal for the sake of the question, and you had an early flight in say before ten o'clock day of sailing, when did the bus take you to the terminal?

In other words if you flew in early that day did they keep you sitting around until they would leave in time to get you to the terminal by 1:00 or did they fill the bus with so many and leave or what?

In my case it is Vancouver and the airport has an expedited program for US direct to cruise getting through customs and immigration. BUT you must be on a direct flight from the US which I am, and you MUST have Cruiseline Transfers.

I realize that actual transport would be quicker by Taxi but not sure about the whole regular as opposed to expedited customs immigration thing.

We did NCL transfers from FLL to Port of Miami and our arrival was approx 11:00. Transfers began at 12:00. No big deal and very easy.

Last year we were on the Sun from Vancouver and arrived the day before on our own. Vancouver airport took quite a bit of time to clear through customs and immigration. Very long queues from different countries.

So, if you are arriving in Vancouver the same day as your cruise and have the expedited option it may very well be a good idea.

I've never used NCL (or any other cruiseline transfers), but have been in and out of Canada a lot, including through Vancouver...and have never been delayed getting through customs. I'd probably just take a cab.

Maybe you can help me further, I am assuming that you travel through the airport in a WC? if so how did that affect getting through the line? I mean we both know that normally with regular secuity lines they normally bring WC up to the front or near it at least, though you may then sit there for some time.

How did it work with the Immigration/customs? do they have a different line? did they bring you up front?

Also did you have an airline employee pushing you and did that make a difference?

Archived