Unable to view reservation online

I am not able to view my reservation online.

Previously I was able to view online, but now I get following message.

Message: This reservation cannot be modified through this system as it contains multiple confirmed or waitlisted dining. Please contact our customer service to make changes to this reservation.

Was this caused because I signed up for MTD before the computer system was set up for it?

I would like to be able to view my reservation online.

I will try calling RCI tomorrow to see if this can be fixed.

Anyone else have this issue? Or any advice? :confused:

One of the things you learn when booking a RCCL cruise is patience with the website. I had nearly a week of this message or something similar. I'm assuming you can see the reservation number and then you're unable to go further. This happened with me. They're updating the MTD lists bit by bit as I understand it.

RCI made some changes to the Web Site last weekend that have had some negative effects.

I am unable to view or add reservations as part of the "My Cruises" function.

Customer Service told me the IT Guys are aware of the problem and working on it.

I had to reset my reservation after last week's "fix" on the website. ;) It was there for them to see on the RCI side, just not visible on my side. I still can't see how much I owe or when the final payment is due. :rolleyes: I just never think to call them during the day to check on it.

Hi Linda, you replied to a post I made yesterday regarding joining the M&M gathering for the 12th September cruise on Indy. I wanted to reply last night but can't find your post or mine anywhere, they seems to have been deleted. (or is it me) ??:o

Maybe you can direct me ...:confused:

Archived