recycling clothing among cc members

Amy, the next time when I see you, can you say "Oh My Gosh" the Valley girl way for me :-).

Hope everyone is doing well. It is windy and so cold here. I have been in the house for the last two says.

Have a great day ladies.

M

PS. Did everyone revieved their dress or gown? Please post a picture :-)

DSCF1230.JPG

8747113672_067d313338_z.jpg

Hi everyone,

I'm still new to posting, the links on my previous post show a black dress Marie sent me with the white one I had requested. I love them both but while the black one fits great and I will wear it on our cruise in Feb. unfortunately the white one is just to tight around my middle. Marie is ok with me offering it here again to someone on this board. I am so excited that I was able to get one of Marie's beautiful dresses for the 1st time and would like to recycle it back to someone who hasn't received a dress from Marie before.

The tag says large but I am a size 6-8 and it fits great but it is very form fitting.

Please let me know if you would like the white dress and I will give you my contact info so I can get your address.

Have a nice evening,

Debbie

I'd love to see the dress but no image is coming thru...I saw the black dress, it's really beautiful & fits great!

Michelle:)

Hi everyone,

I'm still new to posting, the links on my previous post show a black dress Marie sent me with the white one I had requested. I love them both but while the black one fits great and I will wear it on our cruise in Feb. unfortunately the white one is just to tight around my middle. Marie is ok with me offering it here again to someone on this board. I am so excited that I was able to get one of Marie's beautiful dresses for the 1st time and would like to recycle it back to someone who hasn't received a dress from Marie before.

The tag says large but I am a size 6-8 and it fits great but it is very form fitting.

Please let me know if you would like the white dress and I will give you my contact info so I can get your address.

Have a nice evening,

Debbie

Hi everyone,

Have a nice evening,

Debbie

Black dress looks great. I also can't see the white one although it won't fit me anyhow. But I like to see them :)

Jamie

I'd love to see the dress but no image is coming thru...I saw the black dress, it's really beautiful & fits great!

You look great in the black dress, I can see the white dress Marie is wearing and it stunning what a shame it didn't fit. Great that your recycling, I wish I was half my size!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi everyone,

Have a nice evening,

Debbie

You look great in the black dress, I can see the white dress Marie is wearing and it's stunning what a shame it didn't fit. Great that your recycling, I wish I was half my size!!

Another lucky lady will be very happy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi everyone,

Have a nice evening,

Debbie

I would be interested in the white gown if you are sure that you don't want to wear it and it is still available? Thank you!

Cindy

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Would still really like to see the white dress before voicing a request. It's strange that the image of the black dress came thru bt the white one was only seen by a couple of ladies:confused:

Sorry some of you can't see the white gown. Marie has a link on her posts to her her cruise pictures. If you go there this gown is in her 2013 OM2 Voyage collection. It is the 1st picture I think and she is standing with her husband on a red/gold staircase.

I am sooo disappointed that it doesn't fit me right, it is/was the most elegant beautiful gown I have ever had and I so wanted to wear it on our Feb. cruise. I am very happy with the black one and feel very comfortable in it. Maybe someday I will be able to get another one from Marie once everyone else has a chance to be a "Lucky Lady".

Let me know if that works,

Debbie

Sorry some of you can't see the white gown. Marie has a link on her posts to her her cruise pictures. If you go there this gown is in her 2013 OM2 Voyage collection. It is the 1st picture I think and she is standing with her husband on a red/gold staircase.

I am sooo disappointed that it doesn't fit me right, it is/was the most elegant beautiful gown I have ever had and I so wanted to wear it on our Feb. cruise. I am very happy with the black one and feel very comfortable in it. Maybe someday I will be able to get another one from Marie once everyone else has a chance to be a "Lucky Lady".

Let me know if that works,

Debbie

The black gown looks great on you!

I can see both pictures :confused::cool::rolleyes:

I couldn't see it the first time but can now. I love this dress, but I know that no matter what the style, as soon as I put on a white dress I look like I'm wearing a nightgown. Might be all in my head, but that's what I see. LOL Might be because my skin is super pale.

8747113672_067d313338_z.jpg