recycling clothing among cc members

I bet! I just watched the news and heard the report on the post office today:) Not only generous but a real trooper! I hope to see the gals in those dresses too!:)

It was crazy at the post office this morning. But I did it! All packages are shipped.:)

Take care ladies and have a great evening.

Marie

PS. Please post a picture of you in the dress or gown :).

It was crazy at the post office this morning. But I did it! All packages are shipped.:)

I bet! I just watched the news and heard the report on the post office today:) Not only generous but a real trooper!

Probably the craziest day of the year to be at the post office.

It sounds like Marie caused quite a commotion at the post office with all her parcels. :D:D:D

Received a great pick me up on a day I'm not feeling well, package from Marie

I wasn't sure about the color but Larry wanted me to get it. I have to say he has good taste because I love the dress and color on me! I'm going to have to hem it, it's a tad long even with heels. I think it will be great for our Feb cruise.

Thanks Marie and Merry Christmas!ImageUploadedByForums1387393141.945170.jpg.062b0634a0c9eb64764ff7a77ae40587.jpg

Love the color on you! Indeed, Marie certainly knows how to give a "Pick me up!":) Your dh has a good eye!

Michelle

I wasn't sure about the color but Larry wanted me to get it. I have to say he has good taste because I love the dress and color on me! I'm going to have to hem it, it's a tad long even with heels. I think it will be great for our Feb cruise.

Thanks Marie and Merry Christmas![ATTACH]295964[/ATTACH]

Happy Holidays, Ladies,

Back from our cruise on Oasis & here I am in the BEAUTIFUL gown that Marie sent me. I felt so glamerous in it & received many compliments while wearing it. Thank you again, Marie & hope you and everyone else has a very Merry Christmas. :D

Oasis-JudyampHorse_zpsb2aba5e9.jpg

Judy, You look wonderful! The color is great on you....love it! Have a very Merry Christmas!!

Happy Holidays, Ladies,

Back from our cruise on Oasis & here I am in the BEAUTIFUL gown that Marie sent me. I felt so glamerous in it & received many compliments while wearing it. Thank you again, Marie & hope you and everyone else has a very Merry Christmas. :D

That color is so great. I love pink. You look great in it. It fits you well

Jamie

Larry is right - the dress (and color) are wonderful on you!

Happy Holidays, Ladies,

I like the big pictures. Dress is perfect for you. Love the color.

Hi Kim,

You look fantastic! Thank you for posting the picture.

Have a very Merry Chrtistmas.

Marie

Happy Holidays, Ladies,

Judy! Wow! You look great! Thank you for posting the picture.

Have a wonderful Holidays.

Marie

Thanks everyone for the nice compliments, and again, a special thank you to Marie for giving me this BEAUTIFUL gown. Now looking forward to our St. Paddy's Day cruise so I can wear the Green gown! :)

Also, Kim love your picture in the Green gown, beautiful color.

Hope everyone has a Happy & Safe, Healthy Holiday. :D

Thanks everyone for the nice compliments, and again, a special thank you to Marie for giving me this BEAUTIFUL gown. Now looking forward to our St. Paddy's Day cruise so I can wear the Green gown! :)

Also, Kim love your picture in the Green gown, beautiful color.

Hope everyone has a Happy & Safe, Healthy Holiday. :D

Thanks! Larry really liked the dress and thought it would be great for me. I thought it might be too bright but he usually has a good eye for clothes for me and this time I believe he was right! I think I'm going to be really well dressed in February!

Hugs

Kim & Larry

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

We are home from our cruise and I'll be posting some items here in the next week or two. What a thrill to come home to a box from Marie. A top I had hoped for (it will look stunning under my work suits) and a surprise dress!

Marie, you are one in a bazillion!

A picture of me in my "Marie" dress along with my mom is posted on the Post a Pic of your Dress thread.

We are home from our cruise and I'll be posting some items here in the next week or two. What a thrill to come home to a box from Marie. A top I had hoped for (it will look stunning under my work suits) and a surprise dress!

Marie, you are one in a bazillion!

A picture of me in my "Marie" dress along with my mom is posted on the Post a Pic of your Dress thread.

That makes coming home easier to swallow!

Hugs

Kim & Larry

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

I'd like to wish all you ladies a Very Merry Christmas and I hope Santa is good to you all.

I hope he pays an extra special visit to Marie, as she's a special lady with a very kind heart.

I can't wait for the New Year (it's that step closer to our cruise)

:o:);)