recycling clothing among cc members

Yes, this dress is still available. I would say this dress can fit up to a size 36 bust.

The dress has a loose built in cami so there is some room for a variety of sizes. I had loaded picture of this dress under the 12-14 section which should give you a better look.

Here is the link if you need it.

http://public.fotki.com/janandnick/

While I had my dress form available I have put some dresses on her.... At our house we affectionately call her Flo!! The form is to my measurements and I wear sixe 4-6 so some of the larger dresses dont quite fill her out!

There are 3 donated sections on the picture site. 8-10, 12-16 and shawls and skirts. Ladies that are in the 10-12 group should look at both. If you are uncertain if a dress will fit just ask me and I can help.

I am getting Emails to a few of my EMail accounts so I set up a new EMail for dress requests.

Smoothdancersdresses@Gmail.com Please use this one if you need to contact me.

Here is the picture link

I would love it if once you wear the dress if you will post a picture here so I can see!

While I had my dress form available I have put some dresses on her.... At our house we affectionately call her Flo!! The form is to my measurements and I wear sixe 4-6 so some of the larger dresses dont quite fill her out!

There are 3 donated sections on the picture site. 8-10, 12-16 and shawls and skirts. Ladies that are in the 10-12 group should look at both. If you are uncertain if a dress will fit just ask me and I can help.

I am getting Emails to a few of my EMail accounts so I set up a new EMail for dress requests.

Here is the picture link

I would love it if once you wear the dress if you will post a picture here so I can see!

I am hoping that the red shimmer dress is still available. Just sent you an e-mail

The white black is more a size 8 but could fit a size 10. The red in the video does have a lot of stretch and I think I did wear this one when I was a size 12. If you would like to try it on I can send it out to you. I do ask though if it does not fit to post here so someone else may use it if you cannot.

I just took one of my competition gowns I was working on off my dress form so I will be posting more on the form probably this week-end in the size 12 group. I did put another red dress I have that is a size large on the form. This one is made of a red shimmer material, criss cross in the back and the hem is a car wash varied length. This one has never been worn, changed my mind! Attached is a picture. I also put it on my picture site under the 12-14 section if you like this one and want to see better pictures of it.

FYI to all!!!

I have gotten a lot of requests on dresses and now I am shipping out once a week to save on my back and forth to the Postoffice... I ship out on Tuesdays.

I would love to try the red dress. I will send my address.

LOL, I actually do have mens!

I have a 48L wonderful new suit. I bought this at a final sale for husband and was wrong size and I could not return. I also have a tux in this size. I did not mention previously because I just did not think was in interest especially considering the size. I am getting ready to bring these to goodwill.

Here is the picture link

Hi Smoothdancer - thanks again for what you are doing! Just sent you an email re: the black/gold shimmer dress in size 8. Hope it's still available! I will gladly pass along any dresses I receive when I finish my cruise!

Let me say this!!

As I posted all these dresses, I got a great response and shipped out a lot... To date I have dressed 12 ladies!! As it progressed I became a tad bit concerned as this was costing me a lot between the postage and the bubble envelopes I had to buy... I counted on faith that the ladies would reimburse me for my postage....

After being away on a business trip I came home and do you know what, my mailbox was full with checks from every single lady I sent a package to..... It would of been easy for you all to forget about my expense and I want to thank you all for making this donation concept work.

Janet

Let me say this!!

As I posted all these dresses, I got a great response and shipped out a lot... To date I have dressed 12 ladies!! As it progressed I became a tad bit concerned as this was costing me a lot between the postage and the bubble envelopes I had to buy... I counted on faith that the ladies would reimburse me for my postage....

After being away on a business trip I came home and do you know what, my mailbox was full with checks from every single lady I sent a package to..... It would of been easy for you all to forget about my expense and I want to thank you all for making this donation concept work.

Janet

So glad that you haven't been taken advantage of. This is all so nice of you and the other ladies that have donated dresses.

By the way, the e mail you sent back to me was empty, so I have no clue what you were trying to say....lol

Let me say this!!

Janet

I'm glad the check got to you. You are such a doll for doing this! :)

Hi Ladies,

This will just be so much easier then sending out a lot of Emails....

I shipped out today to all who requested a dress or dresses from me by Email... LOL, nine packages!! I would guess you all know who you are!!

All went ground so could be a week or so before they arrive depending out what state you are in.. Later I will Email you all the postage cost.

Hoping they all fit!

Hi Ladies,

This will just be so much easier then sending out a lot of Emails....

I shipped out today to all who requested a dress or dresses from me by Email... LOL, nine packages!! I would guess you all know who you are!!

All went ground so could be a week or so before they arrive depending out what state you are in.. Later I will Email you all the postage cost.

Hoping they all fit!

You are fantastic!! What a wonderful lady.