recycling clothing among cc members

Marie,

I would love the purple dress and black Christian Louboutin heels.

Thanks,

Cathy

Ps A email is off to you

Hi Marie,

Please check in your spam folder if you can't find my email I just sent.

Thanks,

Cathy

Hi Marie,

Thanks,

Cathy

Hi Marie,

Sorry, I just saw your statement about only choosing one item. I would like the purple Tadashi dress.

Thank you,

Cathy

Hello ladies,

I sent 14 packages last week. I would appreciate if you could let me know when you received your package. In the past, there were few of you who never bother to let me know.

In order for other people to get a chance to receive my things, please do not ask for more than one item.

Thank you.

Marie

I sure hope that doesn't mean they failed to pay you the little bit of shipping.:(

Hello ladies,

I sent 14 packages last week. I would appreciate if you could let me know when you received your package. In the past, there were few of you who never bother to let me know.

In order for other people to get a chance to receive my things, please do not ask for more than one item.

Thank you.

This is size medium Tadashi. I wore it one.

7617074022_4be0160958.jpg

This is also size medium BCBG. Wore it one.

7617014488_e246b4bd6c.jpg

7617013254_22b46a33a6.jpg

I hate to let these shoes go; they are my fave. My feet are no longer able to wear them :(.

They are size 8 1/2 Christian Louboutin.

7617011170_25863b7abe.jpg

7617329148_d31d9bfa7b.jpg

I am running late for a birthday party. I will respond to your email later on today.

g2liv0702@yahoo.com

Marie

Wow I love those shoe and interested. My email addy is shorfi111@gmail.com. Thank you.

I'll have a couple more later.

First is a Spenser Jeremy silk dress. This is tagged a size 6 but I am an 8-10 and it fits me perfectly. I've worn this a few times on cruises and it's much more flattering than on the hanger. I'm 5'8" and it hits mid-calf.

Second is a two-piece outfit by J.R. It's a top and pants, and both have a gauzy overlay across the top, fastened with a "diamond" fastener. The top is a 12 and the pants are a 10. Both run a bit small.

If anyone can tell me how to insert a larger photo into my post, HELP!

789222722_SJdress.jpg.32ec44e5d7cb65b68f04d9dad92aa9ed.jpg

66887205_JRoutfit.jpg.96bd9cf3368638f83511c3407492fff0.jpg

I can see why everyone loves that pink dress so much. I was drooling over it too and picturing myself in it at outdoor parties all summer. However, even though I am not in the running for it, I have to admit that I would never be generous enough to pass it on - I would probably wear it until it fell apart. :p

Good morning ladies,

I am sorry for the lare response. I got home late and I was too tired.

I received too many emails regarding to the shoes and dresses. Happy to say they are all gone.

Debbie S. The black shoes are your.

Susan T. The nude shoes are your.

Stacey B. The BCBG dress is your.

Anna B. The Tasdashi dress is your.

Jennifer K. The pink dress is your. BTW, its size 8

Burm. Your earrings will be shipping as soon as I packed all the packages.

Grace. Your earrings and dress will be shipping soon too :D.

Bari G. Your ivory dress will be on it way soon too :D.

Lara M. Your black gown will be on it way soon too :D.

I will try to respond to the rest of the mails after my coffee.

Have a great Sunday ladies.

M.

Hi Marie,

Thanks,

Cathy

Hi Cathy,

I went to a birthday party after I posted. I just saw your post and check my spam folder; sure enough, your email was in the spam. I think I know why; all emails with Ads are automatically goes to the spam folder. All your emails had some kind of skin or Diet ads.

Marie

Hi Marie!

Thank you so much; I'll be watching the mailbox eagerly!

I'll email and let you know when it arrives so you can tell me how much to send for shipping. I'm so exciting, it's like Christmas in July! :D

Grace

I can kick myself for not emailing sooner about the pink dress...I absolutely love it! Can you tell me where you purchased it or the designer name, so I can at least search to buy it?!! Thanks!

Yes, you should email me right after I posted it. Within five minutes I received a dozen emails for the dress.

I got it at Anthropologie. I just checked, it is on sale now.

http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/product/shopsale-dresses2/24491334.jsp

M

I sure hope that doesn't mean they failed to pay you the little bit of shipping.:(

Hi C,

It is not about the money, most of the time I told them not to worry about the postage. It is about common courtesy :(.

How are you doing today? Hope the flowers cheer you up a bit :).

MLTY

xoxoxo

M

Hi C,

It is not about the money, most of the time I told them not to worry about the postage. It is about common courtesy :(.

How are you doing today? Hope the flowers cheer you up a bit :).

MLTY

xoxoxo

M

I'm sure it's not about the money but I just think it's adding insult to injury.:(

Trying to get a call in to you but girls are keeping us busy.:)

Good morning magandab,

I am sorry you were about an hour late. Most people email me as soon as posted.

Marie

Not a problem Marie. You win some, you lose some. I looked at the site and would have splurged, but sadly it's only available in petites and at 5'8" that's not me! You have lovely things and a lovely soul and spirit to be willing to share them with others.

If anyone can tell me how to insert a larger photo into my post, HELP!

You need to have your photos in a storage place like, Snapfish, Photobucket, Picasa, etc. in order to post larger pictures. All the sites are free and easy to use.

Marie, I am shocked that some people have not replied to say that they got their parcels and sent the postage to you. I love that you share you dresses etc., and not many would do what you do. Unfortunately I am asleep here in Australia when you post so miss out as we are about 16/17 hours in front of LA. I enjoy reading about others enjoying your kindness.

Thank you for sharing all your photos, I am still working through your holiday albums.

Hope your healing well.

Cheers

Doreen

Marie, I am shocked that some people have not replied to say that they got their parcels and sent the postage to you.

Amazing how rude some people can be. Another generous lady stopped posting things because someone actually complained about what they got.:(:(:(

I'm sure it's not about the money but I just think it's adding insult to injury.:(

Trying to get a call in to you but girls are keeping us busy.:)

Good morning C,

Got your email last night:). Please keep it for later; the brace will be gone very soon :). I will talk to you later on today or tomorrow. I have a doctor appoinment for my hands. Everything is fine.

MLTY

xoxoxo