June Triumph cruisers

we3k9

Cant wait for the reviews of the Canada cruises. I hope we see alot of reviews posted when the first few cruises on the New York City circuit return. I am booked for a mid July sailing on her. Please post your review on this site, thanks. :)

I am pretty sure its June 6th, I almost booked that cruise but my nephews mother had some issues with the dates and the custody agreement so I had to wait untill my brother had custody and he is giving up a week of his time with his son so I could take him on this cruise with me. I am taking both my God children and my Mom. I cant wait and hope we have smooth seas, because I get sea sick on every cruise no matter what I take but the cruise is so worth the getting sick.

Cant wait for the reviews of the Canada cruises. I hope we see alot of reviews posted when the first few cruises on the New York City circuit return. I am booked for a mid July sailing on her. Please post your review on this site, thanks. :)

I have been thinking the same thing about reviews....

We are booked for July 18th....and you???

I am pretty sure its June 6th, I almost booked that cruise but my nephews mother had some issues with the dates and the custody agreement so I had to wait untill my brother had custody and he is giving up a week of his time with his son so I could take him on this cruise with me. I am taking both my God children and my Mom. I cant wait and hope we have smooth seas, because I get sea sick on every cruise no matter what I take but the cruise is so worth the getting sick.

i believe thats correct the 6th of june is the first as i will be on the June 15th cruise and my first to boot!! :) and i will be posting a review and hope its helpful for others. we will be doing the jet boat tour in st.johns and the whale watch in halifax. we also want to tour around town while we are there.

i believe thats correct the 6th of june is the first as i will be on the June 15th cruise and my first to boot!! :) and i will be posting a review and hope its helpful for others. we will be doing the jet boat tour in st.johns and the whale watch in halifax. we also want to tour around town while we are there.

Congrats on going on your first cruise. My first cruise was on the Triumph back when it was in it's first year of service. This will be my third cruise on the Triumph. They have all been to Canada or New England/Canada.

You are going to Halifax and you are not going to the historic lighthouse in Peggy's Cove? That is the most visited lighthouse on the east coast. At least that is what the tourist board says. The Titantic Tour is very good too. Did those one's on prior cruises.

not really into lighthouses lol. but we've wanted to try a whalewatch tour so hopefully will see something! lol. then tour around town and check things out, stores, museums and such.

I can't wait for some reviews either. Do you know the date for the first sailing out of NY?

Janice

The first sailing is June 7th, not the 6th.. Not that one day matters much :) I'll be on her the 11th.. Wish we could have a review or two, but we'll be getting on when the first sailing is getting off.. oh well :) Better to see first hand than read a review I guess. Although these last weeks are DRAGGING!

I hope to write a review when I get back!

what I will be looking for in the reviews is, how was the weather, were the seas rough, how foggy was it. Can you sit out on deck and enjoy the seaside theater movies. what movies were showing. how was the entertainment, who was the cruise director. what temp was the water in the pools, were people swimming? Did you get lobster? what nights are formal nights. did you take an excursion in port. did your cell phone work, if so, what provider do you have? how long did it take to board in NYC. Did you park at the pier? did you carry your own luggage on board or hand it over to a porter? I hope that some of the reviews touch on these topics.

ME! ME! ME!!!! :D:D:D I am on the first sailing out of NYC on Triumph, we leave on Sunday the 7th!!!!!!

And you are in luck, I do detailed reviews of every cruise and I have been known to take an overabundance of pictures. :D

I have read the questions and will be sure to include them. Any other questions? Let me know.

The first sailing is June 7th, not the 6th.. Not that one day matters much :) I'll be on her the 11th.. Wish we could have a review or two, but we'll be getting on when the first sailing is getting off.. oh well :) Better to see first hand than read a review I guess. Although these last weeks are DRAGGING!

I hope to write a review when I get back!

It sure does!!! That's one more day we have to wait!! I agree about dragging...wish it was here already!

what I will be looking for in the reviews is, how was the weather, were the seas rough, how foggy was it. Can you sit out on deck and enjoy the seaside theater movies. what movies were showing. how was the entertainment, who was the cruise director. what temp was the water in the pools, were people swimming? Did you get lobster? what nights are formal nights. did you take an excursion in port. did your cell phone work, if so, what provider do you have? how long did it take to board in NYC. Did you park at the pier? did you carry your own luggage on board or hand it over to a porter? I hope that some of the reviews touch on these topics.

DH will be posting a review a day or 2 after we return on the 11th so if you bring this thread up he'll try to remember to put this stuff into it. I wrote this down so we can try to keep these in mind while there! As far as weather we can see we'll be in the 70 degree range for our stop in Saint John.

ME! ME! ME!!!! :D:D:D I am on the first sailing out of NYC on Triumph, we leave on Sunday the 7th!!!!!!

And you are in luck, I do detailed reviews of every cruise and I have been known to take an overabundance of pictures. :D

I have read the questions and will be sure to include them. Any other questions? Let me know.

LMAO Michele!! you beat me to it. And Brian wants to know if you are his sister. They act alot alike and he too takes tons of pictures. LOL

LMAO Michele!! you beat me to it. And Brian wants to know if you are his sister. They act alot alike and he too takes tons of pictures. LOL

Hey Sherry!!!! :D:D:D

Between the three of us, (Brian, me and I am SURE Pat), we'll have the reviews covered. That crew better be good to us cause we are going to be blabbing...lol. :p

well i do have a little travel review book i write things down in and post on my website. and michele has an excellent blog which you can see so yes we'll have reviews and reviews and reviews. i even measured the shower on the explorer because someone asked me how big it was and i measured the door also for a decorating on a christmas cruise. i must have looked like an idiot doing that because it never dawned on me to measure it inside the cabin. not the sharpest tool in the shed.

wek39.. at least in july you'll be more guaranteed to have nicer weather than possibly we will have in june. BUT, my friend and i are going to try and at least get the slide in once! lol. right now in vermont feel's like we've gone back to feb/march lol. tho not too cold today, but rainnnnnnnnn still.

cruisinmama, love the me me me, i can't wait either! 17 more days woohoo. just took our dresses to the cleaners for pressing so maybe we won't have to do it on the ship lol and if you get any part of review up before we cruise that would be great, otherwise, i'll just have to wait till we get back to read yours :)

lol patsea.. but i bet ya they at least smiled! and thats always a good thing. i know i may be bold and ask fellow passengers if i could take a pic of their room. try and have a few different ones if i get a chance so ppl can see.. lol

We are on the June 15th cruise!!!! and it's our first time to these ports.... Can't wait to read your posts... Just wondering if any of you post while on the ship?? that would be great!!! mostly since I have not booked any tours ... I think we'll take a taxi around town and then do some shopping and eating :)

We will be on the June 11th sailing also! Can't wait, its our first Canada cruise! Has anyone done the trolly tour? We just wanna see some sights and eat some lobster!

We are on the June 15th cruise!!!! and it's our first time to these ports.... Can't wait to read your posts... Just wondering if any of you post while on the ship?? that would be great!!! mostly since I have not booked any tours ... I think we'll take a taxi around town and then do some shopping and eating :)

We are doing the Fundy Coast to Fundy Shore excursion (through shore trips.com and Freedom Tours). Since it's a private tour, we are hoping to be able to time the tide schedules just right. :D

And I think Pat was considering doing a few quick posts onboard. I usually try to stay away from the ecafe while on a ship. Unless I am having problems. ;)

so glad you all are cruising ahead of me. it's our first time on this itinerary. looking forward to eating lobster too. we all love seafood. I really enjoyed the movies under the stars on Carribean Princess and am so glad that Carnival has added the seaside theater to this ship. I just hope its not to cold and wet to enjoy it. I hear the bay of fundy can be a rough ride and I am worried about that as I got seasick last cruise even with the transderm scop patch on. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for smooth sailing. I know its a gamble especially this route. Looking forward to cooler temps as the islands get so hot and humid. It will be nice to walk around in port and be able to breathe and not have clothes sticking to me. lol:) Hope you all have good cruises and I'm so looking forward to these reveiws. Thanks cruisers. :D

Archived