Weght Watchers flex points?

Did weight Watchers years ago with success, but then stopped and gained it all back. I am going to attempt to try following the weight watchers program on my own, but I forgot how many flex points points you get each week. Anyone have this info?

Are you talking about the weekly allowance above and beyond your target points?If so, you get 35 points.

I tried to do WW on my own again too but for some reason I couldn't stay with it. I've been OP now for almost 2 weeks after joining online. I am on the web site several times a day to track my points and check for recipes as well as lurking on their boards.

One thing I realized when I signed up was that the target points allowed depend on your base activity levels. The web site also has a way to determine activity points for common activities like washing windows or vacuuming.

Good luck with your efforts. WW is about the only thing that has worked for me and like you, I gained almost all my original weight back after falling off the wagon, which would happen anyway if your'e not watching your diet and eating whatever you want:o.

Thanks so much. Thats what I needed. I am also working out but I am not giving myself back any points for activity. I lost 20lbs on my own since xmas but now I am at a standstill so I thought this would help. I am writing down everything I eat so that helps alot. It's amazing how you don't realize how much you are actually eating until you really watch it.

Wow! You've been doing really well. I fell off the wagon in August when our first grandchild was born. Too many trips north to see her and stops at restaurants along the way. When I was doing well, I found that the Wendie plan helped to bump me off of my plateau. :)

Archived