Mount Classics

Has anyone gone with Mount Classics to book tours in NZ or Australia? I see their add here and I am just wondering what their tours are like.

Thanks,

Sharon

We didn't use Mount Classics but,

Since you don't have any reply's , I will throw my 2 cents in..

We used Indigenous Trails for Bay of Islands and Tauranga.. We were served well..exceeded our expectations..Ask for Des..he is a Maori Indian..

mailto:info@itrails.co.nz

Whoever you book with, make sure you read their terms and conditions in case you aren't able to port. Some have no refunds if cancellation is made within 14 days. You could be out 100% of your money.

Has anyone gone with Mount Classics to book tours in NZ or Australia? I see their add here and I am just wondering what their tours are like.

Thanks,

Sharon

We used Indigenous trails couple of years ago in toraunga and had friends that did their Bay of islands and Toraunga tour earlier this year, no problems there and tour delivery was super. In touraunga there are a lot of other operators that offer day tours. Some you can search on the net and others you can book on the wharf when arriving on the day. Toraunga is the only port in NZ that allows operators to sell there from what I understand. Some are good, though others would appear to be "overpaid" taxis. From the feedback on cruise critic threads, Indigenous and Mount classics would appear to be the most popular of the tour companies. We're looking to book a cruise at the end of the year and will probably use indigenous again as we didnt do their bay of islands tour trip. Will see what happens as the ship excursions are very expensive.

Archived