Voyager 7/15/2005 Questions

crzinvp

Hi

I will be on the VOS July 15, 2005. Its a 9 night Caribbean Sailing out of Cape Liberty, NJ. I have a few questions, and if any of you have sailed on this, it would be very much appreciated if you could answer.

How many of each evening? Casual, Formal, Semi Formal?

Is there a website where I can obtain prices for spa treatments?

I enjoy reading these postings, and look foward to your responses

Thank You

Hi there:

We'll be on the Voyager of the Seas a month before you, doing the same exact itinerary, leaving from the same port. I did a search on RCI's web site and this is the info I found regarding casual, semi- and formal nights:

What are the dress codes onboard?

There are three distinct types of evenings onboard: casual, smart casual and formal. Suggested guidelines for these nights are: Casual: Sport shirts and slacks for men, sundresses or pants for women

Smart Casual: Jackets and ties for men, dresses or pantsuits for women

Formal: Suits and ties or tuxedos for men, cocktail dresses for women

3 to 4-night cruises include one formal night and two or three casual nights.

5 - nights include one formal, one smart casual and three casual nights.

7-night cruises include two formal nights, one smart casual night and four casual nights.

10, 11, and 12-night cruises include two formal nights and three smart casual nights, all other nights are casual.

14 and 15-night cruises include three formal nights and four smart casual nights. All other nights are casual.

I think we'll have 2 formal, 2 smart casual, and 4 casual nights. It doesn't specifically mention a 9-night cruise, so I'm just guessing here. Really, I haven't found much difference in the way people dress on the "smart casual" and "casual" nights, but knowing how many formal nights is more important.

I haven't been able to find a web site that lists prices of the spa treatments, only a list of the treatments themselves.

Hope this was a bit helpful :)

Hi

I will be on the VOS July 15, 2005. Its a 9 night Caribbean Sailing out of Cape Liberty, NJ. I have a few questions, and if any of you have sailed on this, it would be very much appreciated if you could answer.

Thank You

We cruised on VOS from Cape Liberty last July and are booked again for 7/15/05. Last year there were 2 formal nights and the rest were casual or smart casual. As a practical matter, there really isn't much difference between casual and smart casual.

Have you signed up for the meet & mingle?

See you on board.

Hi

Thank You

I was on this cruise last year and we booked again and will be joining you on 7/15. There are two formal nights and the rest, with the exception of sailing night, were smart casual. We saw everything from suits to casual resort wear. No shorts. The spa prices were reasonable and comparable to most resort spas. Massages were around 100.00.

If you have specific questions email me at robinob55@msn.com.

It is a great ship. We had a balcony room and for the next trip we have a junior suite. Both were on the ninth deck.

We cruised on VOS from Cape Liberty last July and are booked again for 7/15/05. Last year there were 2 formal nights and the rest were casual or smart casual. As a practical matter, there really isn't much difference between casual and smart casual.

Have you signed up for the meet & mingle?

See you on board.

We met at the meet and mingle. We booked again for next year.

See you there!

Robinob

Archived