internet use on Grandeur

Does anyone know the charges for internet use on the Grandeur? Need to check e-mails from home. I don't believe cabin availability is offered on this ship, but is there a flat rate for the cruise in the internet cafe, or is paying by the minute the only way?

Charge is 50 cents per minute. No flat rate or packages.

[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=00ff00&cdt=2004;3;19;17;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500[/img]

Donuts, is there anything they can't do....

Cruisemom,

If you are a Crown & Anchor member, there is a coupon in the booklet for, I believe, 15 minutes free use. You just take it to the pursers desk and they apply a refund to your Sign & Sail account. Anything else is $.50 per minute. My son emailed me from the Grandeur last week. He told me receiving emails went well. When sending emails, the computer was slow at times. This eats up your minutes. When this would happen, he would sign off and try again later. This is much less expensive than the $7.95/minute for phone calls.

He did tell me that he found a store in Costa Maya that had phones that would connect to the US for $1/minute; paid in advance.

Hope this helps!

Until the Brilliance in February 05!

Captain Ronn

You can find Internet access in most ports at very reasonable rates, perhaps $2 to $4 per hour versus 50 cents per minute on the ship.

[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=00ff00&cdt=2004;3;19;17;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500[/img]

Donuts, is there anything they can't do....

Archived