My reservation disappeared from My Cruises

I just went on RCCL to look at something in my reservation and it says I have no active reservations at this time!:eek: I called and they said it is a valid reservation so maybe the website is having some trouble. Just wanted to let everyone know not to panic like I just did!:D

this happens 99.999% of all weekends at some point....this is when RCCL does site maintenence.............it will be back....keep checking.

it would be too easy for RCCL to actually TELL people that the IT peeps are doing stuff......

it just puts a cramp in my style of looking for rate reductions and stuff.

It means your TA is going on the cruise instead :D

Just kidding. As others have pointed out, it is probably just a hiccup in RCCL's website. Our recent reservation used to disappear and show up several times until the last day.

Both of ours are gone and we just booked one of them yesterday. I was going to put in my info and can't. I'm sitting here with our passports, ready to load info and have to wait. If they're going to do site maintenance, they need to have a page that comes up and says that, not leave you hanging while it's slow to load and then has missing info. It's not that hard to do that.

I believe you'll all find the cruise fairy has put your cruises all back where they belong. I was just on the site and everything looks like its back up an running. Sadly no upgrade or price drop for me yet.

just got off the phone (all of 4 minutes and 40 seconds!).....the C&A lady said they have been getting calls all day.....not sure what they're doing...people trying to do OLCI (on line check in) are really mad!

so we will just have to grab one of these and chill......

BlueCocktail.jpg.ac60751c98fa89199c649fc3b168f0b8.jpg

I believe you'll all find the cruise fairy has put your cruises all back where they belong. I was just on the site and everything looks like its back up an running. Sadly no upgrade or price drop for me yet.

nope!!:(:mad::eek:

Annoying, isn't it? I'm usually the one saying that they are never down when I sign on, but today they are. I wanted to do all sorts of things like check out the excursions, buy our soda passes and so forth. Maybe even start the online check in process!

I know, I know, I have two months to go. I like being prepared, and I'm excited!

I have just registered for meet and mingle on the Rhaspsody for the Aus cruise on 26 Feb, but I cant register for My Cruises, I have tried a few times but it does not except my information. Has anyone got any ideas why.

This is our first cruise with RCI will this made a difference.

Jean

I just went on RCCL to look at something in my reservation and it says I have no active reservations at this time!:eek: I called and they said it is a valid reservation so maybe the website is having some trouble. Just wanted to let everyone know not to panic like I just did!:D

Mine are back too!!!! But....I added our reservations for Portofino's, and then I was working on the fountain package for DH and DD...then I started the online check in process. I got right through our room, and when I went to the second reservation for my daughters' room, I had a question. I called RCI, was on hold for about 10 minutes and gave up. I called back a few moments ago, only to find out they close at 8:00.

I sent the question via email, and I can follow up with a phone call tomorrow.

I linked my daughters' reservation with ours for the sea pass onboard expense account, but I wasn't sure what to do when I was working on their online check in. I thought there would be some indication that their account was taken care of, but there isn't. I didn't know if I should check that we weren't establishing an onboard expense account, or if I should check yes and re-enter my visa info.

I want to make sure we don't have two sea pass accounts. There are already reward certificates credited. It would be a mess if my DH and I had an excess credit, and then they owed money! I just want to make sure everything is under one expense account.

just got off the phone (all of 4 minutes and 40 seconds!).....the C&A lady said they have been getting calls all day.....not sure what they're doing...people trying to do OLCI (on line check in) are really mad!

so we will just have to grab one of these and chill......

Atta girl!

Archived