News flash!!!!!

paul929207

Oops! I missed it, but happy belated birthday Toto!

I've appreciated all your posts recently as we prepare for our Baltic Cruise!

I've turned 39 for 3 consecutive years now, the last one just this past May! They've all been fabulous!

Hope your last 39th was fabulous too!

TOTO...........Happy B-lated birthday......

I will always remember your help 4 years ago when I was booking a cruise to Tahiti you steered me to the greatest TA, .....I haven't been on the Princess board in a long time and my last Princess cruise was to the Holy Land, one I booked with KIM...maybe her spirit was bringing me over here to say hello and remind me I need to book Princess again.;)...and that I still owe you a drink,:o that I promised to you long ago........Enjoy many, many more birthdays, I hope we cruise together one day and I can make good on that drink.

Take Care

Happy Birthday Toto

Sorry this is so late. Didn't see it until now. I guess my "39" year old eyes aren't so great.

I also want to thank you for all of your help. Your advice is always spot on and you never resort to the negative, nasty side. I know that if you say something it's accurate.I knew I got my great TA from these boards but didn't realize until now that it was also from you. I'm sure she would also want us to wish you a wonderful day and "Dream with your eyes wide open!"

Archived