Is Princess Customer Service Really That Bad

kooljamming

[quote name='Willbcruisin']It's really not a matter of how many cruises under [B]my[/B] belt and I did not mean to imply that in any way...........I am just so glad it was not my first cruise because iI would not have chosen to cruise again and to think of what I would have been missing!!

My friend sailed Princess the same week as we did on another ship (Princess) and she has sailed over 20 cruises on "other" lines (multiple)...............we had the same "issues" without even chatting until our return............lack of good CUSTOMER [B]SERVICE[/B]. She actually had many [U]more[/U] problems than we did and a huge problem with an employee treating her elderly Mom horrible! She complained both verbal and in writing and .....customer [B]service[/B] did nothing.

The post was about customer service.............Which in our experience we found none........ what so ever........via email.....fax......letters........but worst of all while onboard and face to face.[/quote]
I just noticed that your sailing on the Ruby Princess was its inaugural sailing. In my opinion, regardless of cruise line, inaugural sailings are BAD ideas. The crew is new to the ship, and does not know the ship much better than you do. Also, there are MANY bugs still being worked out. I believe that inaugural sailings -- on all cruise lines -- are subject to lots of Customer Service issues.

Archived