Security cameras on board

missy27

OP, perhaps your sister was pulling your leg. It's not like in the days of the old "Love Boat" show when Doc would end up with a different gal every cruise. Crew are not allowed to fraternize with passengers. No offense, but I think his job is probably more important to him. My point is she may have made it up. ;)

There aren't any cameras in the cabins! But, in case there are, my DW & I will give them something worth watching!!!:D Actually they'd probably pick some people younger & better looking than DW & I.

OP, perhaps your sister was pulling your leg. It's not like in the days of the old "Love Boat" show when Doc would end up with a different gal every cruise. Crew are not allowed to fraternize with passengers. No offense, but I think his job is probably more important to him. My point is she may have made it up. ;)

Haha, no I don't think she made it up. Of course the crew aren't supposed to fraternize with passengers, I'm sure it still happens all the time.

Archived