Will I get to see the 7th Game of Stanley Cup

I am cruising on the Rhapsody of the Seas out of Seattle on June 12, which is (Hopefully- go Pens!) the day of the 7th game of the Stanley Cup finals. (Boy, did I mess up booking a cruise on that date!) Anyway, I know that most major sporting events are broadcast on board, but when I called Royal Caribbean, they had no idea. Anybody know? Thanks!

We were on the EOS during the first and second round of the nhl playoffs and first round of the NBA playoffs. There was absolute no hockey. 9 out of ten times it was Soccer and when there was no soccer, basketball

If it's on ESPN or TNT you'll see it. If it's on regular tv, not.

RCI ships sometimes carry network TV sports programming and I believe that NBC will be carrying the Stanley Cup finals. We have seen NFL and MLB games on Fox and CBS onboard. They probably won't show the hockey finals on the ship, but, if they do, they will be available not only in the bars and lounges but also on your stateroom TV.

I went almost 5 days without even being able to get a final score let alone SEE games 1-4 of the Stanley Cup Finals. Explorer of the Seas did not have NBC or Versus and ESPN became ESPN International (no score ticker) shortly after leaving New Jersey. So it is unlikely you will able to catch the game, or even highlights.

Even though I'd like to see the Pens win the Cup, I agree that you will not have to worry about a Game 7.

I can't wait to rub it in my Red Wings fans' faces when the Pens win the cup. What's great is at this point not many expect them to win.

But hey, let's lift our collective glasses to both these teams for making it to the final round and playing a Stanley Cup style series.

Well, I am happy to see that there will be a game 7 - hope you get to watch it. I know that when we traveled during football season we were able to watch the Steelers. Enjoy your cruise!

Archived