Will I get to see the 7th Game of Stanley Cup

As long as the NBA Finals game isn't going on, I don't see why they wouldn't have the game on. I have seen them play hockey games before in the bars, as long as there is no other sport on. Why doesn't hockey ever get any love? Does that ship have a sports bar or pub.

GO PENS!!!

Quite a game last night! I told my husband that I am never, EVER going away this time of year again. What if my beloved Blues were playing? (Well, then I would be at the game, and he'd be on the ship.) I didn't think this trip out very well.

GO PENS!!!

Unfortunately when we were on the Grandeur during the semifinals, we had the worst time getting any information on the results. ESPN coverage was spotty at best and covered basketball constantly, or the French Open, or Ladies Softball, or whatever else they felt like. Of course, NBC was supposed to cover the Stanley Cup Finals, but dropped games 3 and 4 for some junky reality show. Perhaps you'll be able to pick up something-- at leastyou have a better chance than we did.

GO PENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

As long as the NBA Finals game isn't going on, I don't see why they wouldn't have the game on. I have seen them play hockey games before in the bars, as long as there is no other sport on. Why doesn't hockey ever get any love? Does that ship have a sports bar or pub.

GO PENS!!!

What they can show on the ship's TVs (and if the program is on the lounge TVs it is available in your stateroom as well), depends on the contractual arrangements that the cruise line has with the television network or with the sports leagues. I don't believe that they currently have arrangements with NBC that allows them to carry any sports programs from that network which will probably doom your chances of seeing Game 7 between the Penguins and the Red Wings. Not too worry, everyone knows that the ultimate winner will be the .... :D

I wouldn't be feeling too confident about the Wings right now! Pittsburgh has the momentum at the moment. Wish Game 7 was being played in Pittsburgh, but THE PENS CAN DO IT!!

GO PENS!!! Make those Red Wings choke on a few octopi! (If only I'd be able to see the game! We blanked out our calendar next year- no trips until later in June! Maybe next year my Blues will be in this position, and I'll be sitting at the game rather than on a cruise ship. Love to cruise, but not as much as I'd love to be at the Stanley Cup final!)

GO PENS!!

Archived