Just booked rhapsody of the seas 1.12.09

The Fox

Hi,

Just booked and paid for cruise on Rhapsody of the seas Great barrier reef and Qld coast sailing 1.12.09 from Sydney 10 nites.Got a great price.....under $74.00 a day......Yipeee cruise No. 25 came early.Come on you CCer,s lets do it all again

Cheers

Col & Di:)

Yes, well done. I have been watching this particular cruise on the net and the prices are nice and low. We were on the ROS last Oct, same as you I think. Have been on Bobs back to book this one as love the Rhapsody, but he cant get time off at this time of year. We are looking at NZ for next year hopefully.

But this is such a good deal !!

Know you will have a great time....

Cheers,

Bob and Jen

well that diddnt take you long to find another one Col,lol, have you also booked front row seats for the cocktail demo and the bar wars comp too haha, but it is a very good price and very tempting too

ross

Hi Col & Di

Look forward to meeting you on 1/12 as we are also booked on this one! There is a small roll call as well which will hopefully grow so please join! There are people from America and Canada which is great as we always enjoy meeting people from different parts of the world. I'm taking it as a very good sign that you are rebooking after already cruising on ROS. She seems like a lovely ship and as long as our dollar keeps getting stronger we should be fine! ;)

We booked early last month when there were also good deals - the daily price is great at the moment but our fare includes prepaid gratuities and USD$200 on board credit so it ends up about the same. Will be keeping a close eye though as we are inside and if we could get outside for similar pricing it would be very tempting to cancel and rebook. We are travelling with our 15 yo son so that does limit us to cabins though.

Lesley :)

Hi All

We have also just booked this cruise owing to the good prices...I nearly went for the inside cabin at $740pp ish but decided to pay a bit more and booked an outside on deck 3 for $975... Its still very good value. We were on the Rhapsody in Oct last to Noumea,Vila etc, and we liked it so much we booked on the ship for NZ, which we went on in January.

I think the food is better on the RoS compared to the Dawn

But no, these prices don't include tipping which is recomended at approx $10pp per day,

see RCL website for detail.

It's now a long wait til December,

Cheers, Old Oggie

Hi All

We have also just booked this cruise owing to the good prices...I nearly went for the inside cabin at $740pp ish but decided to pay a bit more and booked an outside on deck 3 for $975... Its still very good value. We were on the Rhapsody in Oct last to Noumea,Vila etc, and we liked it so much we booked on the ship for NZ, which we went on in January.

I think the food is better on the RoS compared to the Dawn

But no, these prices don't include tipping which is recomended at approx $10pp per day,

see RCL website for detail.

It's now a long wait til December,

Cheers, Old Oggie

there's an online TA with an inside for $899 and an outside for $1099 and that includes tips of $154 for the 10 nighter..........the RCCL site is way too dear

rkmw

Hi,

Just booked and paid for cruise on Rhapsody of the seas Great barrier reef and Qld coast sailing 1.12.09 from Sydney 10 nites.Got a great price.....under $74.00 a day......Yipeee cruise No. 25 came early.Come on you CCer,s lets do it all again

Cheers

Col & Di:)

Congratulations on booking your cruise!

You are sailing a few weeks before I do on Rhapsody, so you will have to come back with all the news about the ship and photos!!

That is a fantastic price! If you don't mind me asking, does that include taxes & gratuities?

Wow cruise number 25! Hope you enjoy this cruise as much as the 24 before!! :)

well that diddnt take you long to find another one Col,lol, have you also booked front row seats for the cocktail demo and the bar wars comp too haha, but it is a very good price and very tempting too

ross

Hey ross,

Come on get onboard....its a great price and a fabulous ship...the AUD is climbing...we will buy some USD to spend onboard......booked front row seats for everything...LOL will send DVD soon

Col:rolleyes:

Col & Di - does that include the tipping in that price? How much extra is the tipping? Any chance of a clue as to who you booked it through? :D:p

hi,

no it doesnt include tipping but despite what people think its not complusory on RCI .its about 150.00.cant tell you who we book with on these boards but would be happy to by email colfox47@hotmail.com

cheers

Col & Di

hi,

no it doesnt include tipping but despite what people think its not complusory on RCI .its about 150.00.cant tell you who we book with on these boards but would be happy to by email colfox47@hotmail.com

cheers

Col & Di

Thanks Col & Di,

Yes there did seem to be some confusion on here a while back in regards to tipping.

You have done quite a few cruises, maybe you can give me your opinion on something from your experiences.

If you don't prepay tips, do you think the staff (room steward, waiters) know? Would they give you a better service if you prepay tips?

Email on its way to you!

Thanks for all the help!! :)

Archived