Children in specialty restaurants

davidmk

Last month on the Pearl they charged half price for my daughter at Teppanyaki. She loved it by the way. They did not in any way discourage bringing a child. However, people are paying $25 to be there and if your child is too young to sit in one place and be sociable for an hour then you probably wouldn't want to risk ruining others people's dining time. In other words I wouldn't recommend bringing a baby or toddler.

Last month on the Pearl they charged half price for my daughter at Teppanyaki. She loved it by the way. They did not in any way discourage bringing a child. However, people are paying $25 to be there and if your child is too young to sit in one place and be sociable for an hour then you probably wouldn't want to risk ruining others people's dining time. In other words I wouldn't recommend bringing a baby or toddler.

Im very sure you will probably get flamed for posting that, but I have to say I agree with you. I love to see the little kids all cleaned up and the family eating together.. but the screaming babies just ruins the meal. I don't know what we did to deserve it...LOL.. but if there is a screaming baby in a restaurant, airplane or movie theater, you can bet they will be sitting next to us..

On the Pearl, the Teppanyaki would be great for kids. It's not at all formal.

Cagney's on the other hand... I would not take the kids there.

However I've seen 3 yr olds behave better then 60 yr olds. It all depends on each individual child!!

• Administrators

That's one of the best and most tactful ways I've seen this sentiment expressed.

Archived