AOS Balcony Deck 7 Picture?

Hello All,

We are enjoying our first RCCL trip June 21-29 and have seen posts about different room sizes etc. We are staying in 7270 Baclony Cabin and was wondering if anyone has a cabin pic of a similar cabin? Would love to know what to expect as all we know is Princess!

Thank you :D

PeterPan,

Thanks for the link I have searched numerous times on the web to no avail!

I am glad to see the pics to know some differences in comparison to what I am used to..Question for you:

1. It looks like the white wall area would block what sun you would get on a balcony normally, is that the case?

2. The beds are near the balcony, do the curtins on these ships black out the room well/close without a gap for light?

Just curious! Can't wait--only 8 days!!:p

Thanks for any info!

Hey Chil-laxin! I wish one of my cruises was only about 1 week away!

The balconies on the early Voyager class ships don't get a lot of sun. They are more or less "cut into" the side of the ship rather than extending out from the ship. (Not sure how to explain it). If you look at some pictures of Navigator OTS or Mariner OTS, you can see the difference.

Not particularly a deal breaker though. We enjoyed our balcony on Explorer OTS just as much as any other ship.

Have Fun!!!!!!

I'm assuming that these balcony dividers cannot be opened then, right? We travel with friends and like to be side-by-side and open the dividers to make a large balcony, if possible. Thanks for any info.

This is correct for Voyager OTS, Explorer OTS and Adventure OTS. The dividers are fixed and do not open.

Archived