Nachi Cocum reviews

lass01

I was there on Saturday and it was ABSOLUTELY STUNNING. The water is gorgeous, the seclusion is AWESOME (who wants to be smashed up against other guests?) and the food and drinks just kept coming.

We had 2 palapas for 4 people (I think there may have been 30 people there total) but honestly, I was in the water most of the day. Rented a mat/float for $7 and just relaxed. I brought some stuff to read, but I never cracked my bag open except to put some sunscreen on!

Did the parasailing and had a blast. The place is truly beautiful. Someone else mentioned the next resort up the beach - it was definitely crowded and I'm glad we picked where we did!

Carlos was great, and definitely deserved his tip. And yes, the place does look a little sketch driving up to it, but once you get to the end of the unpaved road, you will be greeted by paradise!!! :D

Thanks for reviews, i will be there next week, and really forward to it. I need the drinks now!! I will leave a review when I return. Thanks again

I assure you, you'll get some drinks for sure! I think my sister, me, and my bil had like 10 drinks each (margaritas, long island iced teas, and miami vices).

Definitely try the guacamole - I don't like guac normally, but it was delicious!

I assure you, you'll get some drinks for sure! I think my sister, me, and my bil had like 10 drinks each (margaritas, long island iced teas, and miami vices).

Definitely try the guacamole - I don't like guac normally, but it was delicious!

I will not eat most guacamole-- what is it about Nachi's? It was delicious!

We loved Nachi--best AI we've ever done.

For those of you who have used Island Marketing for this excursion, how long after emailing your reservation request with credit card info did you received a confirmation?

I heard back from then in about 24-36 hours....can't remember what time I sent the reservation request! :o

For those of you who have used Island Marketing for this excursion, how long after emailing your reservation request with credit card info did you received a confirmation?

I emailed them on Monday and got my confirmation the very next day(at least that is when I checked back) it is possible they may have responded later that same day as I checked first thing Tuesday morning.

Got it! Sent yesterday, received this AM. Now....do they really adhere to the 100 person attendance limit?

I'm sure they probably do. Alot of cruisers probably do not know about that offer. It is only through cruise critic that I heard of this great offer and CC only represents a small % of cruisers.

Got it! Sent yesterday, received this AM. Now....do they really adhere to the 100 person attendance limit?

From reading about them on this board for the last three years, there are very rarely more than 20-30 people there on any day. Both times we've gone (and we're returning in September), there were about 20.

Unless there is a private event scheduled, they probably won't get anywhere near 100 people. Frankly, my wife and I were worried when the swine flu scare drove the cruise ships away for a month that they might go out of business, but we're happy they are back.

A couple of the snorkeling boats pull up to their dock and stop for lunch, but they keep to themselves and eat at the pavilion and are gone within an hour.

A great way to spend a relaxing day with good food and good drinks and good service.

We were there this past April and didn't see any lobster on the menu:(.We're going back this October,can't wait.They sent me a menu of their food and I didn't see any lobster.

Kimberley

We were there this past April and didn't see any lobster on the menu:(.We're going back this October,can't wait.They sent me a menu of their food and I didn't see any lobster.

Kimberley

If you google nachi cocom...go to their website and pull up the menu it says lobster...?

I did google it and yes it says there is lobster.I wonder if this is a new thing,because I didn't see it last April.I didn't even see any being served and surely this would be tops for people.Maybe their getting enough on their ship,and not ordering it.Well I can tell you this,I will be ordering this October when we're there.Thanks for the head's up.:)

Kimberley

Anybody try the massage there? We're going in Feb - what's the water like - is it clear or murkey? We're looking to eat, drin, and relax without hundreds of other folks around! Floating around on a mat sounds wonderful:p

I was there less than 2 weeks ago and did not see any lobster on the menus we received. :confused:

msboo18 - I did not try the massage, but the water was crystal clear!! Floating around on the mat (with my drink) is pretty much what I spent most of the day doing. It was great!

well I'm glad I'm not crazy,I didn't see lobster either and I know if there would have been some my BIL would of had that for his three items.I will look again and tell them on their website it lists lobster,so if they don't offer it take it off.We won't be there until October but its right around the corner.

Kimberley

Daughter and I were there last Wed. There were at best 20 people there- us from Enchantment, a couple from Carnival, a couple from Texas staying on island, and locals. We felt like we had a private Caribbean beach to ourselves. Carlos was amazing. Pina coladas all day. I had a 30 min massage and it was excellent. I wish I had booked the hour. We rented one snorkel and one mattress for the sea- daughter saw lots of fish and foam mattress was super relaxing. I thank trip advisor and cruise critic for this suggestion- best time of the cruise. I tipped at the beginning, also when Carlos got the snorkel equipment I asked for, and at the end, but I tip when I get good service and he deserved it. I wish I could have stayed all day.

I sent in a reservation request Monday evening at 10:30 and haven't heard back if there is availabilty or not :confused:

I want to book this ASAP because we're leaving Thursday morning at 7:00 am for our Ft. Lauderdale flight to get on the Enchantment. :eek:

Should I try calling Island Marketing tomorrow (Wednesday) morning if I don't hear back from them?

Anyone else have this problem??? I know I waited to the last minute to book, but it took my husband forever to decide what we wanted to do on Cozumel!!!!

Archived