Just off Carnival Destiny 6/11/09

Fam Vaca

We were on the Destiny last October and are going again with the kids in August! Any chance you went to the Piano Bar? If so..how was it? We went for the first time on our last cruise and really enjoyed it. The piano player at the time was "Martin" he was fantastic, don't know who's on there now. Glad you had a great cruise!

Mom2girls are you going 4 or 5 nights? While you be taking pictures of the menu? I have been trying to find updated menus with no luck. Maybe i'm just looking in the wrong spot!! I sure hope you post a review when you get back!!Thanks

Mom2girls are you going 4 or 5 nights? While you be taking pictures of the menu? I have been trying to find updated menus with no luck. Maybe i'm just looking in the wrong spot!! I sure hope you post a review when you get back!!Thanks

I'm going for 5 nights. I don't usually take pictures of the menu. But, if I remember I will. I did see a post somewhere today that had the 5 day menus on it. I don't remember which thread. I will be posting a review when I get back. :)

I'm going for 5 nights. I don't usually take pictures of the menu. But, if I remember I will. I did see a post somewhere today that had the 5 day menus on it. I don't remember which thread. I will be posting a review when I get back. :)

Enjoy your 1st solo!! I hope you take lots of pictures since I'm going to be in the same cabin and same itin in Sept.

Take care.

Enjoy your 1st solo!! I hope you take lots of pictures since I'm going to be in the same cabin and same itin in Sept.

Take care.

Yes, I'm planning on taking a lot of pictures! :) I've already taken a lot of the Intercontinental. They're located here: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=19971633&posted=1#post19971633.

Archived