Will I have enough time to go to the beach???

SunshineGirly23

I have looked for threads related to this question but I did not find one that really answered my question.

We (my family of 6) will be on the Imagination on June 22 and one of our stops is Cozumel. Our ship docks at 1pm and leaves at 10pm.

My question is twofold,

1) If the ship docks at 1pm, is that the ships time and what would then be the local time? and

2) Do you think it would be worth the time/effort/money spent to try to have a beach day if we don't even get in until 1pm?

I have narrowed my possible beach choices to Paradise beach or Mr Sanchos, just want to know if you think we would have enough time to fully enjoy it. Thanks in advance for your help.

I have looked for threads related to this question but I did not find one that really answered my question.

We (my family of 6) will be on the Imagination on June 22 and one of our stops is Cozumel. Our ship docks at 1pm and leaves at 10pm.

My question is twofold,

1) If the ship docks at 1pm, is that the ships time and what would then be the local time? and

2) Do you think it would be worth the time/effort/money spent to try to have a beach day if we don't even get in until 1pm?

I have narrowed my possible beach choices to Paradise beach or Mr Sanchos, just want to know if you think we would have enough time to fully enjoy it. Thanks in advance for your help.

Yes plenty of time to go to the beach.

I'll be in Cozumel also from 1 pm - 10 pm. I have heard that alot of the beach clubs (including Paradise Beach which is most excellent!) close about 5 pm. I don't know if they'll kick anyone out at 5 pm or not. But you'll definitely have enough time to enjoy most of the beaches.

Archived