Parking Philadelphia Airport

CRUZFINDER

Flying out of PHL in August to FLL.

Anyone have first-hand experiences with private parking facilities near the airport? There are several I have found.

Is your vehicle safe there? Do they provide shuttles to the airport?

Strictly a cost cutting move but it's not worth the savings if vehicle is damaged or worse.

Any positives and negatives would be appreciated.

Thank you!

Anyone have first-hand experiences with private parking facilities near the airport? There are several I have found.

Strictly a cost cutting move but it's not worth the savings if vehicle is damaged or worse.

Thank you!

Have used this place many times, they have shuttle to and from the airport also. Be sure to print out the Print-friendly web coupon also

Here is the web site, easy to find too right off of 95.

http://www.preflightparking.com/PHL.aspx

Depending on how many days you are parking the car you sometimes can find some Park and Fly hotels that have cheaper deals.

If you need some suggestions for that let me know.

Jimbo:)

Thank you!

I have used Smart Park for the past couple of years - can get a coupon on line. They are prompt, courteous and I have never had a problem.

We use avistar which is also fasttrack. We do not use the valet parking where they keep the keys. I will keep the keys with me.

Very good pick up from your car-- pick up after the flight arrives and takes us to the car. We used to Prepay but there really isnt that much of a difference in price.

I have used all the ones mentioned, plus several others, both valet and self park. I've never had problems with any of them, and their service and security all seemed about equal.

I go strictly on price and choose whoever has the best discounts or coupons. You should never have to pay the full posted rate.

There are also online parking companies through which you can reserve parking at most of the lots. I often find that booking through one of them is cheaper than dealing directly with the lots, even with their coupons. Just google "PHL parking".

We use Winner airport parking (http://www.winnerairportparking.net/) every time we fly out of the city and have never even wanted to look anywhere else we've been so satisfied with them.

Wow- I checked the price for our upcoming trip and its almost 5 bucks per day more then what we pay. do they offer coupons from time to time?

Thank you!

Yes, we live near the airport and have left our car for 1 week. They take you over to the airport in your car and come back to pick you up with your car and then you have to take them back to the car park. or maybe you pay extra if you don't want to do that. It is about 8.95 per day with a coupon. Hope this is helpful

Archived