Disney Officer Contact Info?

orange20854

I am interested in contacting the actual cruise staff onboard several of Disney's ships. I'm specifically looking for the hotel director, the cruise director, or the Chief Purser. I'm not looking for free upgrades, or even asking for anything, I just want to ask a few questions about their lives at sea, how they earned their position, and for any possible advice.

I've tried to contact these people while onboard, but they never have time to sit and chat, so I figured I would write them directly. The problem is that I cannot find a personal address!

I appreciate any help you could provide. Thanks!

-- Michael

I am interested in contacting the actual cruise staff onboard several of Disney's ships. I'm specifically looking for the hotel director, the cruise director, or the Chief Purser. I'm not looking for free upgrades, or even asking for anything, I just want to ask a few questions about their lives at sea, how they earned their position, and for any possible advice.

I've tried to contact these people while onboard, but they never have time to sit and chat, so I figured I would write them directly. The problem is that I cannot find a personal address!

I appreciate any help you could provide. Thanks!

-- Michael

My guess would be to contact DCL in Celebration and ask them to forward your e-mail to any officer that would me interested in communicating with you. It would probably help if you told them why you wanted to chat with them i.e you're interested in a career on DCL or you're writing a book.

Archived