e-docs?

bryinga

Ok, I haven't selected E-docs because I wanted to have them mailed to me....we sail in 34 days, so I'm expecting to get the paper docs anytime. Today when I went to carnival's website and went to "MY cruise" I noticed that it said Documents "completed" ....it has been showing incomplete. Now when I click on it, it doesn't give me the choice to choose between paper or electronic...does this mean that I won't be getting the paper docs? or does it mean that they have been mailed and now I can view them online too? Any ideas? I know they are doing away with the paper docs later this year, but our cruise is before that date.

Any help? Is it safe to go ahead and view the e-docs since I don't have that warning anymore about choosing?

Though it does appear you are in the window of mailable documents (being done away with in August I think I read), you could call Carnival or your TA to check if they've been mailed.

You can print or view the 7 or 8 pages in edocs out if you need to if that shows as an option in your Carnival account.

ENJOY

Once the paper docs have been mailed you can view the e-docs online and print out any of the pages if you want to.

Thanks, this is what i'm hoping for.....Since we are just 34 days out, if they are going to be mailed, they probably have been mailed in the last day or so. Thanks so much!

Thanks, this is what i'm hoping for.....Since we are just 34 days out, if they are going to be mailed, they probably have been mailed in the last day or so. Thanks so much!

Paper documents are usually received right at 30 days before your departure date, and unless you specifically chose e-docs, they should be there in the next few days.

Archived