Hotel near Orlando Int'l airport

Dadcab

Our disembarcation day on FOS is 2/8 and rather than spending hours at the airport we are going to do an excursion then stop at an hotel near the airport. Does anyone have a recomended hotel for a family of four ( Two teenagers )

Mark

If I were you, I wouild check out the Hyatt at the airport. This price is reasonable, they have a nice pool and you are vry close to your flight.

We have done this and it worked excellently!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Highly recommend it.

Our disembarkation day on FOS is 2/8 and rather than spending hours at the airport we are going to do an excursion then stop at an hotel near the airport. Does anyone have a recommended hotel for a family of four ( Two teenagers )

Mark

There are several decent hotels just north of the airport with nearby restaurants and shopping. The Embassy suites would be one good choice, with lots of room for the family, plus free breakfast.

There are several decent hotels just north of the airport with nearby restaurants and shopping. The Embassy suites would be one good choice, with lots of room for the family, plus free breakfast.

Exactly what I would recommend. Easy access, you get the breakfast and the rooms are family sized. There are probably about 100 hotels to choose from so its really a matter of what is available.

The Hyatt is a fantastic location - you can return your rental car and just hang out in the airport. They have a good selection of shops and quite a few restaurant choices. Granted, most of the restaurants are either fast food or near to it, but it is so nice to know that you just have to take the elevator downstairs to check in!

There is also a Marriott a couple of miles away and we have gotten very low overnight rates through Priceline, but it is a drive away.

I too recommend the Hyatt. We used the pool, rested and showered in a real size shower (well we somehow got a handicapped room at the Hyatt, so the shower was SUPER!). We ate in the airport, shopped at the stores. Can't go wrong with it.

Check into getting a stay certificate for the Hyatt. I can't remember what we paid but I do know that it was less then if you just book a room. If you call the Hyatt number they will tell you all about stay certificates. We did this in October when our family of 4 went on a Disney Cruise. Great hotel.

Archived