Taste London Card

I just received an email from this company. It is for a card where they say you can enjoy 50% off dining if you join their particular 'club'. There is a free one monthy trial on it also. I am very sceptical about emails about things I have never heard of, and I have not read anything aobut this particular deal.

This is what the email said:

"50% off at over 800 London restaurants including Pizza Express

Get your free one-month trial today

Forget downloading discount vouchers every time you go out to eat: Time Out has teamed up with tastelondon to bring you a fantastic one-month free trial of their dining card.

The tastelondon card lets you enjoy some serious discounts on eating out in the capital at over 800 London restaurants, including popular chains like Pizza Express and Prezzo as well as establishments like Marco Pierre White, Aldo Zilli and Mark Bauman.

Simply show your tastelondon card at any of the restaurants included in their portfolio and receive fifty per cent OFF the total food bill. You can order anything from the main a la carte selection, and use your card as many times as you like!

Sign up today to become a member for one month with absolutely no obligation, and after your free trial is over you will be offered the opportunity to join the club at the preferential annual rate of £49.95 (RRP £69.95).

http://www.tastelondon.co.uk/iwantafreemembership.php?DCMP=tastelondonsolus_24.06.2009

This is their web page. has anyone ever heard of this offer???

Archived