Odyssey Questions, Musings, and Trip Reports

JaneBP

Just remembered, at Captains reception for club members, Captain announced that one of the guests had sailed on Seabourn for more than 1900 days, unbelievable!

I guess they got the prize for most days?? ;)

Host Dan

One week since returning from our first cruise, I am still depressed.:(

Lost the weight I gained over cruise as the wife finds it hard to cook and lets not even talk about the washing and ironing !

Work is still like having a cold shower, I hate it.

The good thing, is that we are still keeping in contact with our newly formed friends from the cruise and that is the best part of it.

Can't wait till we go again.

Alfa

One week since returning from our first cruise, I am still depressed.:( Lost the weight I gained over cruise as the wife finds it hard to cook and lets not even talk about the washing and ironing !

Work is still like having a cold shower, I hate it. The good thing, is that we are still keeping in contact with our newly formed friends from the cruise and that is the best part of it. Can't wait till we go again. Alfa

I know the feeling Alfa! I felt that way after my Silversea cruise last December....I'm still taking anti-depressants!:D:D

You will feel better when you have booked another trip. I came back from Tahiti on P&O (shock horror!) and immediately booked a B2B on SS next year.:D

Happy cruising!

Cheers

ging466

One week since returning from our first cruise, I am still depressed.:(

Lost the weight I gained over cruise as the wife finds it hard to cook and lets not even talk about the washing and ironing !

Work is still like having a cold shower, I hate it.

The good thing, is that we are still keeping in contact with our newly formed friends from the cruise and that is the best part of it.

Can't wait till we go again.

Alfa

It's a shocker isn't it, we caught up with our friends that came with us on the weekend and we had a good ol' reminisce about the cruise, and we decided we need to book a 2 week cruise next year!:D

Hi Ging466,

Oh my God, how did you get onto P&O, I have heard some many bad things about that line. I suppose we are all entitled to one mistake in life !

I must admit, I checked the seabourn website and I stopped and look at some pretty good deals, particularly with our ossie dollar being on the up.

Ah well, back to the chain gang.

Regards

Alfa

Hi Ging466, Oh my God, how did you get onto P&O, I have heard some many bad things about that line. I suppose we are all entitled to one mistake in life! I must admit, I checked the seabourn website and I stopped and look at some pretty good deals, particularly with our ossie dollar being on the up. Ah well, back to the chain gang.

Regards Alfa

Hi Alfa

Yes quite a lapse in judgement on my part :eek: but really not that bad and the itinerary was great, however now that I'm booked on SS, I'm a very happy camper.:D

Would love to try SB one day too.

Cheers

ging466

Archived