Photo ID?

Hi again,

The last time we cruised they took photo copies of the photo page of our passports (They done this at cruise check in).The photo isn't the best quality once it's photo copied but they accepted it.

PS Do you have a e mail address for the Hyatt at Orlando airport.I can't find it on their website ?

I use my driver's license and the seapass card

I still have the old type drivers licenece which doesn't have a photo and as we don't have to carry photo ID's in UK (Yet) this is why they photo copied our passports at check in.

DL and seapass, for me, too... None of the Caribbean ports require passports--only a few ports will ask for picture ID to get back to the ship. Your seapass is all you will need to actually board the ship from ports.

DL and seapass, for me, too... None of the Caribbean ports require passports--only a few ports will ask for picture ID to get back to the ship. Your seapass is all you will need to actually board the ship from ports.

If the port authorities ask for picture ID´s the Seapass will NOT be all you need to get back onboard.

To the OP, any kind of picture ID will be sufficient for this, not sure about a photocopy though.

Archived