Pride of America Question- Beach Towels

soccermuppet

I tried to search the threads and I couldn't find a clear answer. I leave a week from Thursday (yeah for me!!!) and am starting the organization process for packing.

Does POA provide beach towels that you can take off the ship to go to the beach or do I need to pack ours?? So bulky if we do......I voted yes, my mom thinks the ship will provide.....

Mahalo in advance!!

I tried to search the threads and I couldn't find a clear answer. I leave a week from Thursday (yeah for me!!!) and am starting the organization process for packing.

Does POA provide beach towels that you can take off the ship to go to the beach or do I need to pack ours?? So bulky if we do......I voted yes, my mom thinks the ship will provide.....

Mahalo in advance!!

Yes there will towels in your room. If you need more than 2 talk to room steward. You can also sign some out at the booth located in the pool area and on port days there will be a table set up just inside the exit of the ship were you can also sign towel out. There will also be someone there coming back that will take your wet towels. Remember if you you any they are 25 bucks a pc.

The last time I was on PoH 2 summers ago we were able to take towels off of ship. It should be in gangway area or pool area from what I remembered. Was on Carnival Victory ship last week and we took them from cabins. Have fun!

Yes your cabin has beach towels in it. Your room steward will replenish you with new ones daily - you just need to put your used beach towels on the floor in your cabin so you can get new ones. I do not recall seeing a table set up at the exit but there is a place to get them on the pool deck for a $25 deposit so that you will return it. Or like someone else posted you can buy one at the ABC Store for around $12 as a souviner.

We have sailed on NCL be for and we have never pd a deposit, we signed out the towels on paper when we picked them up before getting of the ship. When we returned them we handed the ticket back too. We have never had a problem.

On all the NCL ships we have been on they will ask for a key card and give you a slip to return with the towels (this is at the pool area and the exit of the ship when you go into a port) they also sell water at this table , if you don't return them and just leave them in your room you could get charged at end of cruise.

You cant expect the room stewards to keep track of everyone's towels and how many each cabin has had for that particular cruise.

There will be 2 towels in your room, when they are soiled put them on the floor as Sandy has stated and they will replace with 2 clean ones.

Sandyjabs is right. We were on it two weeks ago. They do keep tabs on them and there are not any available as you get off the ship.

Well unless they have stopped having them as you exit this is something new since Feb.

ill be staying in hawaii before and after the cruise so ill have to bring mine for the beach anyway but its good to know

You don't think your hotel will provide them?

Think about hauling around sandy/damp towels in your suitcase! Not only would they take up lots of space, and a little weight, but sanitation wise It sounds awfully germified unless you're going to use the hotel's washer!

Archived