will I be able to see the ports for balcony

Hi, I am going to be on the splendor on the 9/27 sailing. I will be in balcony room 7372. I am hoping that I will be able to get up early on port days and sit on the balcony with a cup of coffee and watch us pull into port and get tied up and all that good stuff. I just am wondering if I will be on the wrong side of the boat?

Hi, I am going to be on the splendor on the 9/27 sailing. I will be in balcony room 7372. I am hoping that I will be able to get up early on port days and sit on the balcony with a cup of coffee and watch us pull into port and get tied up and all that good stuff. I just am wondering if I will be on the wrong side of the boat?

First port is Cabo, and you tender in from there...so no tying up. Puerta Vallarta I cannot remember and Mazatlan, trust me there is nothing to see when pulling in, it's a shipping port. We were on the docking side (starboard side) and had a great view of thousands of cars and cranes.

First port is Cabo, and you tender in from there...so no tying up. Puerta Vallarta I cannot remember and Mazatlan, trust me there is nothing to see when pulling in, it's a shipping port. We were on the docking side (starboard side) and had a great view of thousands of cars and cranes.

First port is Puerta Vallarta, Cabo is last port.

Oh well. I guess I will just have to find it in me to be happy looking at whatever is there to look at. Really I will be happy as long as there is not a brick wall in front of me. lol. thank you for all your replys

Check on the deck plans online and see if your cabin is on the Port side (left side of ship). Usually being on port side you will be on that side when the boat pulls in. :D

Oh well. I guess I will just have to find it in me to be happy looking at whatever is there to look at. Really I will be happy as long as there is not a brick wall in front of me. lol. thank you for all your replys

Check on the deck plans online and see if your cabin is on the Port side (left side of ship).

Usually being on port side you will be on that side when the boat pulls in. :D[/quote]

Could that be why they call it port side.:D

Port or Starboard??

Just concentrate on sea views like this...

Balcony-091.jpg

Sunrise-708A.jpg

and it won't even matter! :)

very very true. the only reason I asked is cuz on my last cruise I just found it interesting to watch the land crew do their jobs as we pulled it to port, and figured that it would be that much better sitting on my balcony. BUT like I said as long as I have a view, I'm good to go.

Archived