10 days to go--Have I got everything printed?

CandCrew

I've printed our boarding passes, travel and flight summaries, e-ticket receipts for flights, itenerary, & hotel info. PIF form is filled out and has been submitted for some time . . . it doesn't have to be printed out does it?

Just trying to get all my ducks in a row. I actually packed today (and all of it minus 2 pair of dress shoes and 2 formals fits in 22" duffle) and I'm ready to go NOW! Hoping that I've got all the documents together now.

TIA for any insight!

I've printed our boarding passes, travel and flight summaries, e-ticket receipts for flights, itenerary, & hotel info. PIF form is filled out and has been submitted for some time . . . it doesn't have to be printed out does it?

Just trying to get all my ducks in a row. I actually packed today (and all of it minus 2 pair of dress shoes and 2 formals fits in 22" duffle) and I'm ready to go NOW! Hoping that I've got all the documents together now.

TIA for any insight!

Don't forget your credit card and ID or passport. Enjoy!

The Mighty ball point Pen.

In line you will have to fill out the health forms now too.:cool:

TIA for any insight!

Contact your credit card company and advise them you will be traveling to "x" and the time, so they won't disallow charges.

This is a VERY good suggestion. A couple of cruises ago I didn't think to do this and bought a ring in St Martin. The charge went through okay but the credit card company was calling everywhere trying to find me.

Luckily my credit card is through my credit union at work so after trying to call my office #, cell #, etc, they called my office and spoke with Human Resources to ask if they knew whether or not I was out of town. Fortunately they knew I was on a cruise so everything worked out.

Needless to say before I left on my last cruise I called the credit card folks and gave them my whole itinerary.......

Archived