Any taxis with child seats?

fivefirsts

We will be arriving in Bermuda on a Sunday afternoon in late August, and want to go to Church on Sunday eve in Hamilton. The buses and ferries do not appear to be running at 7pm. We have 4 kids 1,3,7,and 10yrs. According to the state website at least 2 of the kids need to be in child seats, and some taxis may provide them. Anyone know anything about this? We are planning on using the busses and ferries the rest of the trip, and do not plan on bringing car seats (or strollers).

never seen them in a taxi in Bermuda. I know in the states, car services are exempt from the law of car seats in most states. Bermuda the cars never get above 40 but as I am sure you know the car seats are actually most effective at lower speeds.

Thanks. The info seems to indicate no carseats are required if there are not any seatbelts in the rear seat. I guess the rule is not really enforced. I was just concerned that there were carseat monitors at ever taxi stand.;)

Thanks. The info seems to indicate no carseats are required if there are not any seatbelts in the rear seat. I guess the rule is not really enforced. I was just concerned that there were carseat monitors at ever taxi stand.;)

yes your reading is better than mine. I couldn't find anything about taxi's and child seats....

Archived