Highland Dress (Kilt)

My OH and my dad both wore their full kilt outfits on our cruise at Easter time on Carnival Glory and they looked great and so smart!

They both rolled up their kilts and travelled with them in a leg of a tight!!!!! This was a tip from fellow cruisers that my folks met!

Enjoy!!

Jackie

Sailing on FOS next year. I am thinking about wearing my kilt for the formal evenings. Has anyone else worn a kilt? Do you think this would be acceptable?

Sure have seen them.......and they look marvelous.

I've seen several kilts during my cruises. One of our tablemates got married during the cruise and wore his for the wedding then to formal night.

What's an "OH"? From the responses, I guess the "H" is husband but what is "O"? Odd, original, overbearing, obnoxious, obscene. . . :confused:

On our FOS cruise last week one gentleman had on a tuxedo that had shorts instead of long pants. He looked really comfortable and no one batted so much as one eyelash over it. My DH wants one now!

OMG! Cute! I bet he looked great and modern! That's definetly Caribbean Formal! lol:D

I vote for a kilt, too! I'm a sucker for a man in a kilt - must be that rumored Scottish blood in my veins.....;)

Hi Jackie, love a man in a Kilt.

DH- dear husband

DW- dear wife

The hump is at the center of the ship, it's close to the elevators, also the calmest part of the ship.

I prefer aft cabins myself, big balcony and no wind.

Archived