Carnival Spirit 4A Early Saver

JMKreno

I was finally able to convince my wife to book another cruise on the Carnival Spirit this January to the Mex Riv.

I was wanting to do the SPlendor due to the newer ship, however, I have read good things about the Spirit here. WIll I be dissappointed? I have been on the Elation, Celebration & Holiday.

Can anyone else assure me that I am making the best choice over the Splendor? Have done Cabo and wanted something different.

Also, what is everyone's opinion of 4A on the Spirit on the Riviera deck? Rooms to avoid? Etc.

Thanks

I dont think anyone can ASSURE you that Spirit a older but nice ship would be better than Splendor, which is a brand new ship.

Both have good points. I personally would be wanting one of those french doors to book which I think can be booked as inside cabins on the Spirit making them a real bargain. Only Spirit class has them.

After the Holiday, Celebration, & Elation, anything is a big step up...

Personally I would rather go on the Spirit than the Splender any day.........

As far as rooms, they are all the same.

I'm curious, why is this .... do you just prefer smaller ships?? Have you been on either ship yet? Im always wanting to know why when someone makes a flat out statement like this.

On the spirit class ships all of the inside rooms are not the same. I believe that they are 4C or 4D but they are configured differently than the standard inside. We had one on the Miracle and were pleased with the way that it was laid out. The cabin is more square and we seemed to have more open space and it has more vanity space than the standard inside. Our cabin was 6205 if you want to check a deck plan.

Thanks for the info.

We will be going with our daughter. She will be almost 3 at the time of the cruise.

Will I enjoy the cruise in January?

Also, is there a lot of noise in the room on Riviera?

I have not been on the Spirit of the Splender, but I have been on the Miracle, Legend, which is the same ship as the Spirit. And I have been on the Conquest, and Glory, which is basically the same as the Splender but is minus one deck. And I have said it before, the only reason the Conquest class ships are bigger is that they just added a bunch more cabins but not any public space.........Sort of crowded. especially the pool areas and Promenade deck. I will never go on Any Conquest, Splender of Magic type ships again. Horrible usage of space.

Archived