Crown Bay St Thomas

toberman

Does anyone know if Princess always docks in Crown Bay, or will they go to Havensight if there's room. A check on ships in port shows us (Ruby) as the only ship in port on the day when we go this year, and trying to guess where they will dock.

Does anyone know if Princess always docks in Crown Bay, or will they go to Havensight if there's room. A check on ships in port shows us (Ruby) as the only ship in port on the day when we go this year, and trying to guess where they will dock.

Princess has a contract for CB, however there is no rhyme or reason as sometimes even as the only ship they will still dock at CB and then other times dock at Havensight. Most of the time though it will be CB. :)

They could change docks as they approach ST.

the only time, since Crown Bay opened, that we docked at Havensight was when there was a Holland America ship already there, and the Grand Princess arrived before we did ----

since there are only 2 slots ...............................................

bottom line: Crown Bay UNLESS there happens [rarely] to be no room there

Is Crown Bay a different dock/area than where Carnival usually docks?

If so could someone tell me what it's near as I have only docked at Charlotte Amalie (sp)

It is not near anything (industrial area) and about 2-3 miles to town from the opposite side of the harbor.

Is Crown Bay a different dock/area than where Carnival usually docks?

If so could someone tell me what it's near as I have only docked at Charlotte Amalie (sp)

I have docked at both places. Crown Bay is a hair farther than Havensight on the opposite side of Charlotte Amalie.

If that's confusing, CB is on one side of Charlotte Amalie and Havensight is on the other.

Not a big deal CB is not as built up as Hevensight.

Archived