What Island has the best Zipline

Hello,

We are going to be on the Adventure of the Seas in October. We will be going to Barbados, St. Lucia, Antigua, St. Croix and St. Martin. Most of these Islands offer Zip Lines. Does anyone know which island has the best one?

Have word with the Captain, see if he will divert to Labadee, that the best one by far.

Have word with the Captain, see if he will divert to Labadee, that the best one by far.

I think it depends on what you're looking for- that one is probably the most thrilling, but if you're looking for the "soaring through the rainforest canopy" experience, I've heard good things about St Lucia.

We are going on the AOS in Sept. We are doing the zipline in St. Lucia through the ship. I have also heard the best reviews about St. Lucia for this itinerary. The least favorite seems to be in St. Marteen. Go over to the St. Lucia port and search ziplining to read more.

Well, the best one in my opinion is the Zip Rider at Icy Strait Point, Hoonah, Alaska. It starts 1,300 feet up a mountain and ends at the shore line 5,340 feet later at 60 + MPH.

But then, the Adventure doesn't go to Alaska. Just thought that you'd like to know.

I've only done one zip line and that was in St. Lucia. I, and the others in my group, were extremely pleased with the experience and I would strongly recommend considering doing it if your itinerary takes you to that island.:)

Well, the best one in my opinion is the Zip Rider at Icy Strait Point, Hoonah, Alaska. It starts 1,300 feet up a mountain and ends at the shore line 5,340 feet later at 60 + MPH.

But then, the Adventure doesn't go to Alaska. Just thought that you'd like to know.

I did this one last year. It was amazing (and I'm afraid of heights). If you book an Alaskan cruise, make sure Hoonah is on the itinerary!

I did this one last year. It was amazing (and I'm afraid of heights). If you book an Alaskan cruise, make sure Hoonah is on the itinerary!

Just to clear it up a little.....the port is Icy Strait Point.......Hoonah is the little village adjacent to ISP.

The extreme zipline in St Martin is awesome. That one is not offered through the ship and you have to be the adventurous type and in good physical condition. But you would have to take a taxis to do this one. I hear the one offered by the ship which is not the extreme is not that good. If you can do the extreme then do it. It is great!

Hello,

We are going to be on the Adventure of the Seas in October. We will be going to Barbados, St. Lucia, Antigua, St. Croix and St. Martin. Most of these Islands offer Zip Lines. Does anyone know which island has the best one?

I've done one in St Lucia and one in St Maarten. St Lucia's was fun challenging and beautiful (through the rain forest). Loterie Farm in St Maarten was more of an obstacle course than zipline.

Archived