Deck 3 FOTS? Need some advice please

Hello All,

My family and I are thinking about taking our first ever RCL cruise and the only Oceanvew cabins that are free on our sailing are on Deck 3. Can anyone tell me about this deck? We have sailed 2 other times with DCL and have stayed on the higher decks due to my fear of lower decks feeling as if you are too close to the water... my paranoia. So, can someone who has stayed on this deck tell me what it is like on a lower deck. Does it give you a closed in feeeling or is the ship so big that it doen'st make much difference?? I'd love to know as this will help make our decision.

Thanks!!!

Hi There!

i didnt stay on that deck but saw them as friends were staying on that deck on FOS and it looked the same size as others on higher decks just without the balcony and instead a large window which i think is nice

personally i dont think the room is a very big thing, all you really do in it is sleep, otherwise you're preoccupied with the going-ons on the ship!

hope you find this helpful!

and have an amazing time on the FOS

We did last year!

Loved deck 3! we were on IOS,(same as FOS),only cabins at one side for most of the corridor,no traffic,only a few stairs to climb after a port,whilst everybody waits for lifts,we were assigned deck 4 dining,so again easy. We were apprehensive too,as before we had been on the top deck with another cruise line,but IOS,only have 2 pullmans on deck 2 or 3 for ocean view! Some photos to look at,was not as low as we thought.

IMG_0884.jpg.54586ba7b255051cf4b4934cff0bd665.jpg

DSC01322.jpg.8e8f2cfbe436dbc37efb3293968fedfd.jpg

Archived